Do you own a John Cena Gnome?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

thought so but u never know lols no doubt theres someone out there with every single piece of Cena merchandise in existence

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Cloud said:
thought so but u never know lols no doubt theres someone out there with every single piece of Cena merchandise in existence

Yep, some fishersman's kid in Boston is the happiest kid alive right now with all the Cena merch.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IsZ6Pq2jNyM[/video]

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
haha so true.

Can just imagine ppl actually going and looking for the merch after this segment aired.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah indeed, well I think Vince had some kind of container underneath it, pick it up later, and sell it at WWEshop.com with a 50% higher price because Rocky used and touched it.

All about the moneyyy!! :kiss:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Yeah indeed, well I think Vince had some kind of container underneath it, pick it up later, and sell it at WWEshop.com with a 50% higher price because Rocky used and touched it.

All about the moneyyy!! :kiss:

HAHA that genuinely wouldn't surprise me.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jose Tortilla said:
Yep, some fishersman's kid in Boston is the happiest kid alive right now with all the Cena merch.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IsZ6Pq2jNyM[/video]

Have to admit I love watching that. Hilarious stuff.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Midget shorts has me in stitches everytime! PMSL

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I always lol when Rocky is laughing at himself.. Haha, just GOLD.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
It's one of the best parts of this entire feud imo i love it.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
No gnome, but I have all his shirts though,,, doesn't The Rock look a little bit like Goldberg in his face? lol

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
KiaSport said:
No gnome, but I have all his shirts though,,, doesn't The Rock look a little bit like Goldberg in his face? lol

Including the anti-Cena shirt? Or u a Cena mark?

Not insulting as I respect the guy by the way just have to ask.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of his. Took a pic with him and some gf's of mine. Hmm, I liked him, but not like that anymore.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
KiaSport said:
I'm a big fan of his. Took a pic with him and some gf's of mine. Hmm, I liked him, but not like that anymore.

Fair enuf guy is a legend and out the ring he seems one of the nicest ppl in the world and a genuine nice guy and I respect that. The guy appreciates his fans which is a big thing and he lives and dies WWE. Not a big Cena mark but I respect someone who is such a good guy and takes the time for the fans the way he does.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Very nice and I looove his voice. He's a big boy but not as tall as I'd hoped he'd be