Do You Listen To Podcasts?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TKK

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of podcasts (Joe Rogan Experience, Marc Maron's WTF, Art Of Wrestling, Wrestling With Depression, Ten Minute Podcast), but rarely find people who listen to them. Does anyone on here listen to podcasts, if so which ones do you listen to?

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Steve Austin's podcast is pretty damn good. As is Ricky Gervais' and Stephen Fry's podcasts.

Reactions: TKK

TKK

Reaction score
I forgot to mention Austin's, the Kevin Nash episodes were gold haha. I've heard rave reviews about Ricky Gervais', but have never bothered to check it out and never even knew that Fry had a podcast.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I forgot to mention Austin's, the Kevin Nash episodes were gold haha. I've heard rave reviews about Ricky Gervais', but have never bothered to check it out and never even knew that Fry had a podcast.
The Gervais one you can check out in animated form (they do it as a show for the BBC I think) and it is pretty fun. Especially Pilkinton's fascination with monkeys.

TKK

Reaction score
The Gervais one you can check out in animated form (they do it as a show for the BBC I think) and it is pretty fun. Especially Pilkinton's fascination with monkeys.

I don't really like the cartoon, but I've never given much of a chance. Pilkington is the British Brian Redban from what I've seen, just less of a cunt.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Does anyone listen to wrestling podcasts that aren't terrible? I tried one called erm AfterBuzz RAW and it was 3 pricks shouting at each other and going off topic to fuck.

Btw, I listen to Football Weekly. AC Jimbo > god.

TKK

Reaction score
Art of Wrestling w/ Colt Cabana is pretty good. All of those armchair booker ones suck though.

Christopher Daniels needs to make a podcast eventually, that would be so badass.

Reactions: Brad.

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Art of Wrestling, JBL & Cole and Steve Austin on the wrestling front.

Answer Me This is an amusing English podcast.

Nerd of Mouth is pretty good and Kevin Smith's SModcast.

TKK

Reaction score
I would never go out of my way to hear Cole's voice haha