Do you like The Great Khalis manager

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
I think of him as more of a n interpreter than manager. I has only been recently that he has acted more of a manager, threatening people with Khali's power.

Great One

He's ok I guess...

He reminds of me a colored/middle eastern Josh Matthews.

X-Pac

Reaction score
He is stupid if you ask me. I say bring back Davairi or however you spell his name.

Darlo007

Reaction score
Dont really have much of an opinion really!
He did the job well but nothing special personally!

Markz

Reaction score
He's not as annoying as Davari, but I think he's ok.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
^^ Agree, davari was straight annoying as hell, this guy isnt so bad tho

phantomgerald

I don't care. He's just some random pranjab guy who's thrown in there to interpret

MikeRaw

Lol he kind of looks like Eric Bischoff :p...But anwyays he is a pretty good talker.I dont know why they dont use Daivari,who was also good but whatever.This guy guts the job done and makes it realy look like he is m,anaging,translating stuff for Khali...

the dark knight

always get a manager to a mute like khali, and singh is a great manager imo. i liked him after watching how he talked backstage on smackdown, khali's not gonna be so bad afterall.

khali > batista

Reaction score
LOL hes funny. Everytime I watch SD I have a Indian friend who tells me what he syas to Khali. One time he said that one of the backstage helpers said that they can beat Khali up so Khali kicked his ass.

tnafan454

Reaction score
he's alright i realy wouldn't say manager though but the thing is he always pulls khali away just as he is about to get hit by batista