Do you have any phobias?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
My phobia is snakes, you can pretty much forget about me ever holding one.

Moonlight Drive

I can handle spiders and all that jazz, but I'm pretty claustrophobic. It's kinda a fear of suffocation I think, because I was freaking out really bad at the dentist when they were putting all that crap in my mouth.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Goddamn that is an ugly cunt of a thing.

Remember this from the last phobias thread?

shoppie_desert_spider.jpg

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think I said this in that other thread but if I saw one of those I probably would just lay down and die.

Great One

I literally shuddered a few times while reading through your post.

I don't know what I would do if I ever encountered a spider that large. Probably just curl up into the fetal position and start crying.
I'm so sorry, but I laughed for like 2 minutes straight combined after reading this and your initial post. =/

But to answer the thread. No. I'm a man's man. As far as spiders go, that one Double J posted a picture of, I could understand of sorta freaking out, that shit looks tons poisonous, but my reaction would probably be just to kill it by all means and not let it touch me. Btw Monk, curious question, are you afraid of scorpions too? Also, fuck camel spiders, I wonder if gates has encountered one of those. They aren't venomous though to my knowledge and does anyone know anyone who has been bit by one?

Idk if it's really a phobia, but I use to have some big time, daily nightmares of tornadoes and they like came to haunt me and I was in fear of one forming always when it was REALLY windy (even though I'm surrounded by mountains, so it'd be a rare occurence). Not like that anymore now, but I think most people have these vibes about natural disasters but only people's anxieties make them go over the top.

Qwake

I can handle spiders and all that jazz, but I'm pretty claustrophobic. It's kinda a fear of suffocation I think, because I was freaking out really bad at the dentist when they were putting all that crap in my mouth.

I really fuckin' hate that at the dentist too, that's the only time I really feel like that though so I dunno if its claustraphobic or not.