Do you even want Miz to win?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Saylor said:
I agree. Their current feud is currently bland, in my opinion.

Yeah, the fact that Punk beat Jericho in every PPV match and that Jericho only gets over Punk via cheap shots is not making Jericho look like an actual threat, thus not getting Punk over whenever he beats Jericho. The feud is quite nice with the alcohol thing and all, but doesn't benefit neither Punk nor Jericho.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
You meant jobbing to Brodus, right?
It's not that I want to see Miz turn face, I just think it could work. But keeping him heel is the safest thing to do.

Yeah I meant Brodus, my bad.

A face turn will work, it's Miz, he can get himself over by just sneezing on a mic. It's just too soon to happen, especially in a dead and buried midcard.

Draine said:
Well, there's Kane... and Mark Henry... To a lesser extent Otunga...

Kane - Boring feud with Orton. Does anyone take Kane seriously anymore?
Mark Henry - Does well one week, then loses to Super Punk and gets buried for the 600th time by Big Slow.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
What they did to Mark Henry was a crime. The guy was so over, then they took the title away from him being that the original idea was for him to stay champ and now he's treated like crap, always jobbing. And about Miz, yes, I realize it's too early for him to turn.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:
What they did to Mark Henry was a crime. The guy was so over, then they took the title away from him being that the original idea was for him to stay champ and now he's treated like crap, always jobbing. And about Miz, yes, I realize it's too early for him to turn.

They totally messed up Mark Henry's reign, that was a load of bollocks.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Saylor said:
They totally messed up Mark Henry's reign, that was a load of bollocks.

I still remember watching TLC and seeing Big Show hit Henry with the WMD and win the title. I was like... what? I couldn't believe it, until Bryan cashed in MITB and we all know what happened afterwards. Except for Big Show burying Henry, his reign was very entertaining, in my opinion. Seeing him beat Orton clean for two PPVs in a row was awesome.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I loved Henry's reign. He was injured, so instead of just limiting his match count and schedule they made him job to Big Show consecutively. #wwelogic

Same guys who made Ziggler job to Brodus Clay. Everything makes sense to them, except the things that make sense to us.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Who looks worse: Miz, Ziggler or Lesnar?

We, the fans, look the worse for continuing to follow WWE's shitty product when they can't do anything right.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Draine said:
Dolph's, why do we keep watching?

Because we are willing to sit through nonstop bullshit hoping for one glimmer of a match or segment to make it all worth it. The feeling we got when Brock made his return in Miami or of Brock beating Cena's ass for 15 minutes before WWE shit the bed can't really be found anywhere besides the WWE unfortunately, but to get those short moments of gratitude we have to sit through endless hours of unbearable punishment first.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Because we are willing to sit through nonstop bullshit hoping for one glimmer of a match or segment to make it all worth it. The feeling we got when Brock made his return in Miami or of Brock beating Cena's ass for 15 minutes before WWE s*** the bed can't really be found anywhere besides the WWE unfortunately, but to get those short moments of gratitude we have to sit through endless hours of unbearable punishment first.

You paint us up as AJ and the WWE as Daniel Bryan. Well played Dolph.