Do You Even Lift?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bball_91

Jobber
Reaction score
Do you workout? Do you even lift!?

I tend to lift weights around 3 times a week and been going for runs now that the weather is starting to shape up.

Spwn85

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't lift as often as I would like but I do go for a run a three or four times a week. Usually take the dog and they seem to set the pace and keep me going HA!

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
I eat chips and drink beer.

Yes! At least you give your arms a workout when you lift the chips and beer and your legs a workout when you go to the bathroom after the beer.

But in all honesty, it seems like I workout and go for runs more during the summer months than the winter.

dk2289

Jobber
Reaction score
I do, I work in construction and it is kinda required to keep in some form of good shape or at least be able to fend for yourself with equipment etc. Most of my lifting happens on the job itself, but I also go to the gym three times a week.

BradR

Jobber
Reaction score
I used to go the gym 3 times a week and do weights and cardio but I no longer do. I just couldn't keep the motivation to carry on going as I find it far too hard to keep. I'm trying to get back into though.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I've started to run and lift at the gym.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Patriot_5-300x170.png

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I try to as often as I can (For a while I was 6 days a week in the gym). But my job has odd hours and a fair deal of travel so it throws wrenches in my schedule. So I've been trying to find a good system which I can do at home/on the road. I'm currently trying the "Viking no weights" workout and it is a fun enough system that works the entire body. Hopefully I can stick with this and combine it with whatever hours I can clock in the gym/cardio. Because god knows I'm always at my best moodwise/workwise when I get time to work out and it sucks that I end up blowing it off because of time/laziness. Thinking of buying a few kettle bells as well for the apartment.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to go to the gym but I do daily push up/sit ups/ect from home and play a lot of pick up basketball. Cleaned the diet up a bit and I'm looking pretty lean this summer yo

Raine

The Artiste
Reaction score
I lift but mostly just for toning. So it is high reps. and low weight for me. I have also been in Karate Training since I was very young working on strength, balance, flexibility, & thinking skills.