do you enjoy interacting with people online more or the real world?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

circle

Reaction score
I think work is a bad word...I hate it and I hate talking about it!

Also I think the F word is bad as well.

King_Ash

Reaction score
in my opinion it would have to be c u n t, as no one ever minds really when I say the F word.

Seb

Reaction score
c u n t for the ladys, it's quite ofensive...as well s m u r f.

Wrestling Station

how about P**SY? its another way of saying youre chicken or afraid, but still it is too bad to be used especially infront of ladies or communities!! or infront of erected D**KS!! LOL

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
Whore and Cunt are the worst words. I would rather here my children (who are 8, 6, 5 and 4 months) say the word Fuck than those words.

xtremebadass

naw dudes, Nope is the worst, although smurf is ok, I hear those Nopes say it all the time so, if Nopes could say it i guess smurf is alright, lol

xtremebadass

damn those ******s saying smurf all the time shame on them!! I can't belive how racist the world really is, sorry for racial slurring, so I will censor myself since my last post was censored also

LKP

Ive always thought that women hate the word cunt. But apart fm that i dont care what are worse. They are all words after all.