Do you believe in the coming of the Anti-Christ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

I cant really understand you C4. You always bring religion related topics to the forum and you never act like one :/

Answer: Yes I do believe of this.

Its kinda silly thing from your part to always bring those kind of topics to the forums were you just expose yourself to extra unwanted heat.

What's that even supposed to mean? So just because he doesn't act like a crazy religious nut, he shouldn't bring up any topics like that? I don't see anyone giving him heat right now except you, lol.
At least he brings some activity to the section.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I lost it when a guy at my work, who was a hardcore Christian, said that Obama was the Anti-Christ and went on to say that in "the book of Revelations" (yes, he added an S to it), it says the Anti-Christ will be a man in his 40's of Muslim decent and has a large following (he obviously read the e-mail going around at the time). Now this guy had been saying stupid shit like this for a while, and it was annoying me......not that he opposed Obama, but nothing he ever said had ANY validity or logic to it, that's what annoyed me. So when he said that I said "Really? Because I'm pretty sure the book of Revelation....no 's'....says absolutely nothing about the Anti-Christ, let alone what you said. It's sad that someone who hates religion has to teach you about your own."

Christian

Reaction score
I lost it when a guy at my work, who was a hardcore Christian, said that Obama was the Anti-Christ and went on to say that in "the book of Revelations" (yes, he added an S to it), it says the Anti-Christ will be a man in his 40's of Muslim decent and has a large following (he obviously read the e-mail going around at the time). Now this guy had been saying stupid shit like this for a while, and it was annoying me......not that he opposed Obama, but nothing he ever said had ANY validity or logic to it, that's what annoyed me. So when he said that I said "Really? Because I'm pretty sure the book of Revelation....no 's'....says absolutely nothing about the Anti-Christ, let alone what you said. It's sad that someone who hates religion has to teach you about your own."

....owned.

No I don't believe any of that bullshit.

C4

Yes, the Obama Anti-Christ theory is pathetic.

The Media really picked up smartly on the McCain Ad 'The One' and everyone online went crazy, relating it to the Anti-Christ and 2012. Another thing, Muslims aren't mentioned in the Holy Bible neither is Islam mentioned in there, because the religion came into existence centuries after Christianity and the Holy Bible.

So this statement is obviously fake;
will be a man in his 40's of Muslim decent and has a large following

But obviously, few of us have the knowledge so we can't argue with anyone.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I had to think about this question a bit before I could answer it.

Do I believe in the anti-christ? Obviously not.

However, do I believe in the possibility of enough people following one person to the brink of destruction and thereby fulfilling the basic idea of the term anti-christ? Yeah, I can see that.

We've seen it on smaller scales throughout history. The wills and imaginations of entire nations captured by a single, charismatic leader. Hell, even today with Barack Obama we're seeing much the same thing except on a global scale. Now, I'm not trying to portray Obama as the anti-christ type. He's not. But just the fact that he has been able to earn much of the world's attention, if not a following, indicates to me that someone else with less than honourable intentions could very well do the same.

So while the theological aspect anti-christ theory in and of itself is total rubbish the practical aspects are far more realistic.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I had to think about this question a bit before I could answer it.

Do I believe in the anti-christ? Obviously not.

However, do I believe in the possibility of enough people following one person to the brink of destruction and thereby fulfilling the basic idea of the term anti-christ? Yeah, I can see that.

We've seen it on smaller scales throughout history. The wills and imaginations of entire nations captured by a single, charismatic leader. Hell, even today with Barack Obama we're seeing much the same thing except on a global scale. Now, I'm not trying to portray Obama as the anti-christ type. He's not. But just the fact that he has been able to earn much of the world's attention, if not a following, indicates to me that someone else with less than honourable intentions could very well do the same.

So while the theological aspect anti-christ theory in and of itself is total rubbish the practical aspects are far more realistic.

Well, DUH!!!! Lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well, DUH!!!! Lol.

To be fair, it might seem like a 'Well, duh!' kind of answer but there are a lot of factors to consider.

Let's look at Hitler. He got away with murder because of the lack of communications across the world. So that begs the question, if that happened today would he get away with it? Which is likely no because people can be informed that much faster. But if he couldn't do it, and Hitler was one of the most charismatic, intelligent, sucessful leaders of the 20th century, is there someone who can? And if so, does the media presence add or detract to his abilities...

So many factors to consider.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Oh yeah, it definitely would have a lot of factors and in this day and age the amount of people that distrust the media no matter what would make it harder for something like that to happen, but it obviously still could. All it would take is majority of the people to be passionate/blinded by the same event. I'm honestly surprised Bush didn't try to get "emergency powers" after 911 9or maybe he did and someone was thankfully smart enough to block it).