Do any of you think Lance storm has a grudge against Tna?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The reason I ask is because Lance Storm is all ways badmouthing the company. Do you think it is professional or personal?:dunno:

The Ripper

Reaction score
Well if live impact is anything to go buy they are really getting better!

Live Impact was better because there wasn't as much editing.

Anyways why would Storm have a grudge against TNA as far as i know he was never in the company.

Reaction score
Live Impact was better because there wasn't as much editing.

Anyways why would Storm have a grudge against TNA as far as i know he was never in the company.

Maybe he wanted a job there and they would not hire him? Anyways I have herd Lance call Tna Blue and bi-polar on his website in the past!

RKOrton.

Reaction score
Don't think so. He bad mouths both companies as Monkeystyle said. It depends when they do something stupid, or make a bad move/storyline, he gives his opinion on it and it's not always the most positive comment.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Anyways I have herd Lance call Tna Blue and bi-polar on his website in the past!

That's because they are a Blue/bi-polar wrestling company, shit my sister's 30 month old baby could write a better wrestling show then the monkeys currently doing the booking (*cough Russo cough*).