DJ Gabrielle!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

DJ Gabrielle made his début as part of the superstar initiative last ECW.

He defeated a Local Jobber. Looked pretty impressive. Thoughts?

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
He's on roids. He's also a lame version (Lamer version) of Alex Wright.

There can only be one wunderkind, and its not Gabrielle. I will say that Alicia is hot, so at least he has that.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I know the local jobber lol.He is a wrestler in my area.

Anyway the idk about this dude kinda as cena-buttocks said he seems like a lamer version of Alex Wright

Quintastic One

Reaction score
They could always, in order to avoid simularities to Alex Wright, repackage Gabrielle with a metal hand and dark clothes and call him Munich

oh.....damn

Kizza

Two questions.

Who the fuck is he? And why did he look like a roided up homo?

Reaction score
So I just watched his entrance, all of it, and it was just hard to watch. Is this guy amazing in the ring, because after watching his entrance with Alicia Fox (she's not even hot) I wanted to gouge his testicles out and cut his rectum. The dance, the music, the "charm" either of them showed just looked like SHIT!

I spose though, I should watch one of his matches, so if anyone can link me one, I'll give him a watch. But thusfar, he looks like a blueberry pimp...

The Shua

Reaction score
I think it's just a ploy to set up a future DJ Gabriel vs Alex Wright match.

OR

It could be the next Boogie Knights pairing!!!

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
It would be nice if he actually knew how to dance too, because he sucked at that. I don't know, they might be trying to go for a shady Crack addict because they're so hyper and stuff.

But I didn't really like him at all. He's generic, and he's going to get stale once he gets a push. Both he and Alicia didn't show any personality at all in the post match promo. Knowing the WWE, he'll probably end up becoming a British themed guy once everyone gets sick of the Crack-Addict Dancing.

In the ring, his style is so copycat of some other prominent Indy wrestlers. Giant Swing, Cravate, European Uppercut from the Second Rope, and Inverted Colt 45? Colt Cabana, Chris Hero, and Claudio Castagnoli say hey.

newmie

Reaction score
Man, they should have just debuted him as Steve Lewington, and just have him a flat out wrestler, cause I've seen a few of his non-wwe matches and the kid can go, i hate when the WWE tries to give guys a character when either they dont need one, or the thing will never get over in a million years, i think the WWE just sets guys up to fail sometimes.

Beer Money Army

this guy just sucks.... he is boring, why would i wanna watch dancing on a wrestling show... If i wanna watch dancing i would watch a dancing show wouldn't i?

WCW Rules

Reaction score
He's decent in the ring, but his gimmick is pretty bad. I smell another Braden Walker/Colin Delaney... but wait, he seems to have some middling of charisma.

daleast86

Reaction score
Yeah I have to agree with you guys. They still haven't put a profile for him or Alicia Fox yet which sucks. We'll see what they can do

Majin

Reaction score
was just gunna say he looks alot like alex wright,and this guy used to be sooooooo small,hes deff on roids for sure