Divorce? TEST? Hard Justice?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

^Its not Test, Its "The Punisher" Andrew Martin......pffft

LOL, Im just messin man

Reaction score
Lol... I'm highly doubting you "predicted" that his wife would want a divorce at the end of the show. This was surprisingly one of the only times I was really wrong on what was going to happen and I give props to TNA for that. But yeah, I figured Angle's would wife would act like she's breaking up with Angle or being face then turn around and low blow Joe or let Joe try to go after Angle and low blow him and laugh while Angle beats his ass. But I guess they wanted Joe to actually win a segment this time.

You doubt I predicted that because you didnt? If you couldnt see that the whole show with her and the kid and Angle being a douche bag to them. And then the thing with Nash, if you couldnt see that she was going to leave him. You need to open your eyes, no offense. First off, I dont think there is really anyway to have her totally change her mind of being pissed off the whole show. Looking and the commentators hinting that she needs to leave him. And then how pissed she was the whole night, she then becomes happy all of the sudden in the ring and low blows joe. Wow, its a good thing you arent a booker, because TNA would have the same demise as WCW...

Reaction score
Joe better win the dman titles every single one of those son of a titles. The hell be like the rock another samoan as champ. But test sucked in wwe gonna be used good in tna.

PeepShow

^LOL, thats the same thing with "Hulk" Hogan, but the WWE never got sued.....

Great One

You doubt I predicted that because you didnt? If you couldnt see that the whole show with her and the kid and Angle being a douche bag to them. And then the thing with Nash, if you couldnt see that she was going to leave him. You need to open your eyes, no offense. First off, I dont think there is really anyway to have her totally change her mind of being pissed off the whole show. Looking and the commentators hinting that she needs to leave him. And then how pissed she was the whole night, she then becomes happy all of the sudden in the ring and low blows joe. Wow, its a good thing you arent a booker, because TNA would have the same demise as WCW...
It's called ACTING genius, you don't always have to do what you portray and if you think that you are as ignorant and single minded as you seem (you would make a good booker for the WWE). My prediction would yes, be unoriginal only because of the fact that it's been done many times, but it would probably gain Kurt even more heel heat that way and would be a way to keep his wife with him probably to help him win the title. And I'm still betting at Hard Justice she will play the face for Joe then turn on him and help Angle win the title.

Oh and, don't tell me to "open my eyes" over a fucking prediction, most stupid, illogical, and contradicting statement I have ever seen implied in response to simple doubting criticism on these forums in a long time.

Johnny B

Reaction score
Well, I've heard that Karen Angle is slated to be a regular on TV, to be honest I'm thinking Karen will double cross Joe at the PPV, Kurt wins all the gold, (as rumored) the X-title gets unified with the World title and Kurt picks a heel for his partner.