Divison between RAW and SmackDown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
I for one would want RAW and SmackDown to have seperate wrestlers again like before.

SuperRaw is making every SD superstar seem less irrelevant.

That way there can be much more diversity in between matches and we wont have to see the same superstars take up main event time twice a weak while others get left behind.

I think the best days were when RAW was main eventing Tripple Hs, Shawn Micheals, Batistas, Flairs, Austins, Hogans, Kanes, while Smackdown had Undertakers, Lesners, Rocks, Angles, Big Shows, Benoits.

Imho this divison would make wwe much more entertaining and interesting. Also the draft pick every year or two to spice things up, build new rivalries etc.

Also lets lets talk about the tag divison. I would like a stable in the tag division. Thats the only way it cam become relevant again. Maybe Sin Cara turning heel and forming a ALL MEXICAN stable with Del Rio and Hunico and Camacho?

Mr Cobalt

Jobber
Reaction score
http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=9833

By the way, irrelevant means basically that they aren't important, so being less irrelevant would be a good thing. So, you're basically saying you like SuperRaw.

Reactions: Farooq

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Super RAW ended, but they just still feature superstars on each show brand either way. Basically, there is no brand. It's just two shows.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
When did the brand split start to die out anyway?

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
It's just two shows nowadays not a massive brand split no more!

Only thing I wish is that at somepoint we get Bryan massively over and use him to unify the titles again as as much as they need two belts I don't always feel its for the best as one is always gonna be more hyped than than the other.

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
Cloud said:
It's just two shows nowadays not a massive brand split no more!

Only thing I wish is that at somepoint we get Bryan massively over and use him to unify the titles again as as much as they need two belts I don't always feel its for the best as one is always gonna be more hyped than than the other.

First of all heavyweight and wwe title shouldnt be unified.

Second of all, even if its unified bryan shouldnt be the one carrying it. Frodo as the face of wwe? bitch please.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:facepalm1: You sir, are the biggest idiot ever.