Divas history yet to come?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will be once womens and divas champ?

• Mickie James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beth Pheonix

• Michelle McCool

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Klide

We all know that Michelle McCool made history by being the first ever WWE Divas champion can she make history again by being the divas and womens champ (not at once but in think u know wat i mean by that)or will someone elso beat her to the punch.
I think beth pheonix will so it knowing that she can crush the living crap out of maryse :(

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
What kind of "history" is this anyway. Its a two month old belt (seems like two months) with absolutely no credibility and will soon join the ranks of the cruiserweight, hardcore belt and that light heavy or w/e the fuck it was.

Reaction score
^^^I kind of have to agree with Colin on this one. At the moment things seem pointless to get excited, at all, over a Womans and Diva champion (seperately).

However, on topic I don't really know who's going to do it first. I gotta say possibly Melina. I'd like to see her do it.

Klide

What kind of "history" is this anyway. Its a two month old belt (seems like two months) with absolutely no credibility and will soon join the ranks of the cruiserweight, hardcore belt and that light heavy or w/e the fuck it was.

hmmm as i think of it that way that is true..

Hometown Kid

This bit of info could serve as a fact on one WWE's "Did you know?" segments. >_> I think it'll probably be Gail Kim though. :D

kyle_wwe

Reaction score
I think Santina Marella will since she is the strongest diva ever.

Klide

^ I highly doubt that santina would win it. But I like ur sense of humor lol

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
I do see michelle mccool taking the title off melina at some point in the near future and "making history". She is one of the better female talent they do have at the moment, candice i've never been impressed by and hasn't been on tv for months (even before her recent injury) alicia fox is jst starting out so i don't see any other proper candidate other than McCool on smackdown, however, what i am confused about is...gail kim. Where does she fit into the title picture if melina is a face and gail is also currently face? She has beaten mccool and maryse in the last 2 weeks

noumenon

Well... the only logical options right now are Beth or Michelle. I really can't think of anyone else they'de put either belt on right now. And they're the only two who fit the criteria of what you're asking.
Mickie has been getting some more in ring time over the past month but it's really never in a singles match.
And on a side note.....LOL at these 10 diva tag matches where only 2 of them actually wrestle and no one even attempts to break the pin.

Reaction score
I think Santina Marella will since she is the strongest diva ever.

^ I highly doubt that santina would win it. But I like ur sense of humor lol

Bear with my ever decrepit memory, but didn't they once bury the Women's title by letting Harvey Wippleman in drag win it? I remember he did win it, but I forget what happened to it after that.