diva search thoughts?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

tnafan454

Reaction score
me and a friend were talking about this so just wanted to see your opinion on the diva search

his opinion:

this all what he said

i love the diva search the rest of the divas are starting to get old it's about time a new "pair" came to the buisness

then he started ranting about the winner should do playboy and shit i couldn't care about

of course my reply was basic

"i see no point in the search all they do is find women with absolutetly no wrestling talent and use them as something to look at instead of teaching them to wrestle and having potentaly good matchs"

so whose opinion do you agree with or share your own

Reaction score
My opinion is this whole thing is a waste especially since they aren't showcasing them on any of the brands. Everything is online this year and well the contestants don't stand out in any way this time. Plus everyone I wanted to win got eliminated already so I don't care anymore. I will put in my 2 cents though. Jessica will win it. I say that because I think WWE rigs all the online voting crap and yes even Taboo Tuesday/Cyber Sunday. Plus when I was at a TNA event they were passing out flyer's there to vote for Jessica. Yeah me and all my friends were like wtf but I just don't care for the diva search anymore. All the fresh divas have gone to TNA for the new womans division.

lastlaugh

Reaction score
id be much more interested if i could vote based on what ive seen in the ring. i guess they doent even pretend anymore that these women are wrestlers

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
I don't know...I just can't get into the diva search at all. I have zero interest in it. Does it really even matter who wins?

Reaction score
I actually think Taryn would be a good addition. She used to be a power lifter... Using her strength could benefit in the ring.

Bradders

Reaction score
It's wrestling, not a fashion show. It is a waste of money and time, I only care if they find good wrestlers otherwise I couldn't care less.

kingovkings

Reaction score
pointless waste of time all it doe's is stick another model on a brand for ppl to look at. The whole diva div is a waste of time it wouldn't be so bad if they could actual wrestler but they cant apart from about 3 id much prefer to see the men div have longer matches than waste 5/10 Min's on a diva match

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Well considering that only a few people to ever come out of The Divasearch have actually been in many people's mind a success then it's probably not the best thing in the world!

This year's one is probably the worst year yet! IMO none of them are really that attractive as previous years & with the obviousness that none of them know near squat over the business as a whole means they shouln't really be near a WWE Ring. The only 1 that had a little bit of promise was eliminated as well!

strij

Reaction score
Brooke rlz :icon6: The good thing is that this year they do not waste time on the tv shows. The bad thing is you (americans) always choose the worst contestant, the only exception is Christy Hemme.

phantomgerald

Showcasing all of it on WWE.com is a smart move, as it doesn't waste precious wrestling time. So I don't see the harm of it. My fav was Naomi but she was out early. These women should just be exploited for their sexyness, much like what Kelly Kelly and Brooke are doing in ECW.

imported_Ant

Reaction score
Jessica has been eliminated now. Besides Diva Search has given us a lot of great divas. Hemme, Maria, Brooke, Layla.

strij

Reaction score
Jessica has been eliminated now. Besides Diva Search has given us a lot of great divas. Hemme, Maria, Brooke, Layla.

Brooke ?!? Layla ?!?!? IMO Layla was the worst contestant in the last year's divasearch. I agree for Christy and Maria and would like to add 1 more diva- Candice. I think these 3 are the only good thing came out from this contest.