Diva prospects

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
AJ
Beth
Kharma
Nat
Let them wrestle !

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Trish Stratus started as a fitness model.

Not saying there's 0 chance that a model can become a successful female wrestler. Just that the chance is quite low.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I'm interested in new Divas entering the division but not if they continue to be models who don't appear to have much in-ring ability. They're nice eye candy for the fans but that's about it lol. It doesn't add credibility to the division as far as wrestling is concerned.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Not saying there's 0 chance that a model can become a successful female wrestler. Just that the chance is quite low.

I'm starting to disagree tbh, these models tend to have decent physcial conditions as they keep themselves in great physical shape plus they have Sara Del Ray to teach them how to wrestle, be optimistic Leo.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Sure, they're attractive, but so were The Bellas, Kelly Kelly, Maryse, and they all couldn't wrestle to save their life. What is the point in hiring models to perform in a wrestling ring.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Seabs said:
I'm starting to disagree tbh, these models tend to have decent physcial conditions as they keep themselves in great physical shape plus they have Sara Del Ray to teach them how to wrestle, be optimistic Leo.

I really hope you're right Seabs.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'd prefer to see more Women with the build of a Chyna or Beth Phoenix, so they actually look strong, instead of half the size of Cody Rhodes.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
geekgoddess said:
They're nice fap for the fans

Fixed

I dont find them hotter than the ones we have now.
Layla , Bellas,Nat,Kaitlyn and AJ are way hotter

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yay more models hate it.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I have no problems with WWE going the model turned wrestler route consistently. Trish Stratus started as a model. Eve Torres started as a model (and a dancer for some basketball team). It would be hypocritical for me to bash that route when two of my all-time favorite WWE diva's came up through it. I just wish WWE would integrate them more smoothly with the Natalya's of the company, so that the dynamic would be at least fifty-fifty on which diva's they focused on.

Reactions: Swift