• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Diva injured in a pillow fight.....

Double J

Reaction score
-- As noted earlier, Gail Kim may have been injured during the Diva Pajama Pillow Fight Match on Monday's RAW as she had to be helped to the back following the conclusion of the bout. We still don't have an update on this as of this writing.

Now I didn't see the match so I'm just going off what this says and I know Gail Kim is one of the only divas who can actually wrestle so again I'm just going off this report, but it's pretty damn funny.

LadyHotrod

Hurt by a fucking pillow?

Gail.....just see yourself to the door and don't come back. Good wrestler but if you can't handle being hit by a pillow...WOW.

the408kid

Reaction score
Gail go back to TNA!!! WWE is just keeping you down! And it shoots down your rep when you get hurt in a pillow fight!

Jaybsty

Reaction score
Must've got hurt when she took that nasty bump from the botch queen Eve and fell out of the ring I guess.