Disliking bacon = ban

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
When Clayo said he didn't like Bacon, and he had a plain cheese and tomato domino's... I was close to quitting... :mad1:

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
eating dominos should be a bannable offense

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
In the nearly-unheard of scenario where through some nonsense a poor, misguided soul admits that he or she does not like bacon, should that person be banned? I say yes. The forum does not need that kind of utter nonsense polluting its popularity.

I suggest that the Terms of Service and any other rules / regulations be edited and updated with an amendment that anyone who does not like bacon -- let alone who has the audacity to actually admit such malarkey -- shall be banned immediately.

#BaconPower #BanCrayo #PeoplePower

(Reference: http://wweforums.net/threads/bacon.33350/#post-774782 )
I'm a vegetarian. You gonna ban me GrammarNazi? You gonna turn your back on me? :downer:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
you mean everything?
I could make a list, but no, not everything.

democracy
doggy style
electricity

I could go on and on. how shitty would your life be without dominos and electricity? #ThanksAmerica

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I'm a vegetarian. You gonna ban me GrammarNazi? You gonna turn your back on me? :downer:

Nooooo, not at all. I'd never ban my buddy Kid. Freaky vegetarian types would of course eat bacon if they ate meat, so that's excusable. :eek:tunga:

Reactions: Dat Kid1