Dish Network DROPS FOX!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Thats fair, its interesting eithe rway, WWEs panic over it all allmost makes me think in this case they believe Fox was dropped like alot of people were, so if what the rep told you is the actual truth then im curious how this will effect things moving forward.

Honestly i should have posted the article which featured the quotes from both Fox and Dish, there are a few out there.

Think about it... WWE and Fox just agreed to a major multi-million dollar deal for Smackdown... the contract for FS1 runs out... Dish has knowledge of said deal and wants more money to have FS1 aired on their service.. Fox puts out their statement and asks WWE to do the same to try and force Dish's hand to finalize an agreement. 2 multi-million dollar companies pushing people to drop your service is a major hit in Dish's pocket and they'll have to fold eventually and offer Fox a lower rate to have FS1 air on their service.. Fox wins.

Reactions: bullyballmm