Discuss Lesnar vs. Orton

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Smh @ these guys refusing to take responsibility for their actions.

WRESTLINGFORUMS.NET. IF YOU ARE TIRED OF SECOND RATE STAFF MEMBERS, VOTE FOR DOLPH'SZIGGLER IN 2012.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Smh @ these guys refusing to take responsibility for their actions.

WRESTLINGFORUMS.NET. IF YOU ARE TIRED OF SECOND RATE STAFF MEMBERS, VOTE FOR DOLPH'SZIGGLER IN 2012.
wrestlingforums.net staff do fuck suck.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Don't try and undermine my smear campaign with your futile sarcasm!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Seems like a bad decision to me. Lesnar should be used to put over new stars or solidify main eventers (Punk, maybe) not have a feud with Orton that will result in a boring build up and an OK match at best. No reason for them to work together.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
Seems like a bad decision to me. Lesnar should be used to put over new stars or solidify main eventers (Punk, maybe) not have a feud with Orton that will result in a boring build up and an OK match at best. No reason for them to work together.

Thank you for making this on-topic again.

I think the match itself could be good, like 4star good. Both are very good in the ring, Orton was amazing in 2011. It's just like watching Orton v Kane though, not a bad match, but does anyone care? I personally don't enjoy watching matches I don't care about, whether they're good matches or not.

Brock really needs to feud with Dolph or even Punk, even though I don't want that it's better than Orton.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Thank you for making this on-topic again.

I think the match itself could be good, like 4star good. Both are very good in the ring, Orton was amazing in 2011. It's just like watching Orton v Kane though, not a bad match, but does anyone care? I personally don't enjoy watching matches I don't care about, whether they're good matches or not.

Brock really needs to feud with Dolph or even Punk, even though I don't want that it's better than Orton.

Yeah, the feud needs to have a reason (non kayfabe wise), what will this feud do? Who will it benefit? No one. Punk or Ziggler feuding with Lesnar would. Kane vs Orton was a perfect example, I didn't expect the match to be good, it was, but it didn't mean anything. It's just gonna pop a buy rate and do nothing if they do this Lesnar vs Orton thing.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Brock is so gonna beat Orton's ass. Back in the old days Brock beat Orton ass back then so the same is gonna happen again

Then I say just for the sake of change Orton should totally annihilate Brock. I know that won't happen since it would ruin Brock the monster but if Brock is suppose to win just because he won vs Orton in his first run then Orton might as well bring a gun to the ring just to spice things up.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Then I say just for the sake of change Orton should totally annihilate Brock. I know that won't happen since it would ruin Brock the monster but if Brock is suppose to win just because he won vs Orton in his first run then Orton might as well bring a gun to the ring just to spice things up.

Orton should punt him and Lesnar should get back up and later on during the match, win. That would be good for the both of them in my opinion as it shows Randy Orton gave it his all however Brock being the monster is still survived the punt and went on to win the match.