Kayfabe Disappearing man

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Franku's ear

The Artiste
Reaction score
*War is seen leaving The Syndicate's locker room on the titantron. He notices the camera and attempts to run away but is greeted by Louis Goddard. He tries running the other way only to be met with camera guys. War gives in and walks slowly back to Louis*

War: Listen, I really cannot be bothered listening to any of you interviewers drone on about The Syndicate and about how we're bad people because honestly. I don't care. If, however, you want to speak about my opponent then I will gladly talk to you.

Louis Goddard: Well War you're in luck. I couldn't care less about The Syndicate. I would like to ask you a question or two on your opponent Nightmare though.

War: You know what Louis? You are now my favourite interviewer in this company. Basically because you aren't talking about the bigger picture but are picking apart smaller things in the land of Ignition. This I like. Anyway continue with your questions.

Louis Goddard: So, you're facing someone that we don't know much about in Nightmare. Do you have anything you want to say to him?

War: Yes I do. So, Mr. Nightmare. You want to be known as the next big thing but can't even take a straight loss like a man. Goes to show us that your scared. Honestly though I wouldn't blame you for no showing our match 'cause I'm gonna break your neck and then throw your lifeless body out the ring and see if you can teleport away then.

Louis Goddard: Some very violent words there for Nightmare. Now my other question is how does it feel to be the Gold Rush winner War?

War: Well in all honesty. It might be the best moment of my life. I don't care if I seem soppy because we all know that anyone who won that match would be saying this. But really it is probably the best thing to happen in my wrestling career so far.

Louis Goddard: Well for those questioning if The Syndicate's muscle man lacked emotion you now have a concrete answer to argue with. Anyway back to you guys now.

*War shakes Louis Goddard's hand before walking away towards the entrance ramp as his match is about to go on. Bryce then calls War a wuss before he makes his entrance*

Status
Not open for further replies.