Director Michael Bay says "The Rock needs to grow up & stop wrestling"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
As PWMania.com previously reported, The Rock underwent abdominal surgery on Monday after sustaining injuries from his match with John Cena at WrestleMania 29. Johnson’s rep confirmed that because of the surgery, Rock was forced to miss the Los Angeles premiere of his new film, Pain and Gain, which is scheduled for release this Friday.
Director Michael Bay also commented on the surgery and offered the Rock some advice from the red carpet:
“Dwayne’s hurt tonight. He was pushing it too hard. [He] needs to grow up and stop wrestling 300-pound men.”

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/director-mic...needs-to-grow-up-stop-wrestling#ixzz2RNc2ttry

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Says the guy who makes mindless action films (I love mindless action films, but it's just as much mindless entertainment as wrestling is, perhaps less so) and who tried to ruin the modern day version of the TMNT franchise by turning the turtles into ALIENS.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Rock going back to WWE has nothing to do with growing up. He does it for the fans.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Micheal Bay needs to worry less about the rock, and more about pissing off every TMNT fan.

Teenage alien ninja turtles? Asshole.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Yeah I'm pissed off about the turtles too :annoyed-85:

I can understand where is Bay is coming from if you're involved in financing a star you want to get them as much as possible not missing PR stuff because he needs surgery after pulling stupid faces in his underwear. :senhor:

Reactions: Swift
Reaction score
Michael Bay is the one who should be taking advises on how to make a good movie.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
To each his own, I guess. Fine for him to feel that way but no reason to go public with it.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
What does growing up have to do anything with Wrestling?
Michael Bay, why don't you try to ruin another franchise you prick.

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Entitled to the opinion I guess, no need for the 'grow up' thing. Rock will go where the money and attention is. Michael Bay will just have to deal with it.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Wrestling is an art, as is directing. If someone wants to partake in a art, then let them. Calling them immature, especially the actor that's in a movie you made, is pretty pointless. I guess if he does something else that annoys you, it's immature as well. Ruining movies by remaking them completely in your eyes is immature. When you remake a movie, you need to stick to the story. Sure it's fine to remake them, as long as they're relevant to the original. Like TMNT, they are mutants, not aliens. It's not hard to follow up on that part, yet he chose to ignore it, or perhaps didn't even check the complete history and studied them well. The Rock's family history is wrestling, from his grandfather, to his father, to himself. Bay doesn't have to like wrestling, but to call it immature, an art immature, is ignorant in his part.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane