Dipset idea

• Thread starter Beer Money Army
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

Now i been hearing about "ecw 2nd title", "tag division is shit" atm...

how about this idea....

Raw tag team division isn't doing much at all..

Smackdown tag division is alive, but barely.....

How about this idea.. WWE get there 2 current tag champions for a program after One night stand.. On raw to head towards Night of Champions..

Whichever Team wins get's all the gold and also get's to keep the tag divsion on there brand....

I would make smackdown win and Have on Smackdown. In a Vickie/AAE segment they made an agreement that ECW and Smackdown will both have the Tag Division but form the 2 belts into 1....

So what is smackdown/ecw tag roster

John morrison/The Miz
Tommy dreamer/Colin
Edge Rmy
Deuce/Domino
Festus/Jesse
Shannon moore/Jimmy Yang

The Week After Have Vickie Come out to cut a promo. Descripting that she's signed all raw tag teams to sd/ecw tag team contacts.. But in this she had to let some Smackdown talent with addition a few ecw ones

cody rhodes/hardcore Holly
Carlito/Santino Marella
Kendrick/london
Cade/murdoch
Highlanders
Cryme tyme

(12 Wrestlers leaving Raw)

who will leave Smackdown (got to be realtisic as Smackdown wouldn't trade too many good ones for this)
Victoria
Natalya
Finlay
hornswoggle
Michelle Mccool
Chuck palumbo
Mark henry
Matt striker (maybe Manager for Umaga)
The Coach

(with raw getting finlay, henry the list is a bit small)...compared to raw's.

These ones would head to raw, Helps out the World Championship contendership, I-C Championship contendership and the women's division..

In all this..

raw would have 3 Championships
Smackdown would Have 3 with sharing one with ECW to make 2 for them....

It really would even out the roster a lil bit and the Tag Division would pick up greatly with just 1 championship rather than 2 in it's division....

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Stupid

Just have Tag Titles and Womens Title interpromotional.

Hell, all Titles except the World & WWE & ECW

Airfixx

IC & US need to be brand exclusive too unless you're gonna do away with the brand-split altogether otherwise there's no such thing as a RAW or SD wrestler until such time that individuals reach ME status.

Tag Titles to ECW.

Divas to SD.

Beer Money Army

Now hear me out.. if WWe did This..

raw would be able to Build it's I-C contendership, Women to higher grounds...

Umaga would actually used more often...which is a plus.. as he is the best monster sized wrestler in the wwe at the moment...

other such as D.H. Smith, Paul birchall, finlay, Mark henry would Get more airtime as well as the others...

While on Smackdown/ECW..

ECW will have 2 championships to run with with an more complex tag division...

Smackdown will be able to be the home of the Tag Teams (since it's no longer Home of C/W).....

Because the Problem on Raw the women's, tag division isn'ts get enough time.. So why not scrapped it off raw altogether....

Hey it's an experiment that could go either way.. depends on the booking and direction.....

Airfixx

I've already agreed that it would be good to take the tag belts & Divas away from Raw, but the fundamental flaw I have pointed out still stands.

If you don't have seperate mid-card divisions for Raw & SD then ya may as well scrap the brand split completely.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

The problem with the brand split is no brand is allowed to really outshine the other. When one brand gets a hot storyline that makes them look better than the other they screw it up or scale it back. Back when Bischoff and Steph were in charge of their respective brands it looked like they were actually competing, talent was being "stolen" and the wrestling was better. I've been saying end the brand split for a while. It was good at first but now it's gotten stale. And if they're not gonna end it at least bring back the competitiveness and talent stealing between the brands. You could have Armando Estrada gather a group of wrestlers on the ECW brand and have them invade another brand and start a whole brand war.

The Mac

Reaction score
Your right, this is a Dipshit idea.

C4

No titles need to be merged except the US Championship and Intercontinental Championships and the merged title should be on RAW.

As for the tag division they can have the World Tag team championships only, I don't see a need of having 2 tag championships and ECW needs no other title except the ECW Championship itself.

Beer Money Army

why should the U.S. Merge with I-C....

One Upper midcard championship won't work.. WWE needs those 2 to stay put...well that's my opinon