Dilemma - Rate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jwind

Reaction score
dilemma.png

This was my first piece for the last Graphics PPV but I entered another piece instead. Just wanted to see what people think of this one.

sweetj14

Reaction score
pretty good, i think this one is better than the one you posted for the league. i don't know much about GFX so i won't rate it.

PeepShow

Looks pretty good. Not too sure about the b/g though. The PSD of Edge just doesnt really look like one that would be used in a poster IMO. Other than that, good layout and good effort

8/10

gashface

Reaction score
There's a few errors I notice, the psd's all have different lighting on them and are different scales, it kinda throws me off.

Also the text is too dark, it doesn't stand out as a logo for the event.

Enigma22

Reaction score
its cool lookin but i dont like the background much. its over all to dark too for a poster omi. 8.5/10

RazorX

Reaction score
i like the background looks good. i give this a 8/10 text is nice and the colour of the text goes well with the whole thing.

DXLives

Reaction score
hahaha Edge looks funny, but great job. 9/10 I just not to found of the background though!