Dijak to AEW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who thinks Dijak who be a good addition to the roster?

• Total voters

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think he just gets in his feelings when he feels disrespected I don't even disagree with him most of the time I just wouldn't go about it the way he does lol he's been fine for awhile though

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
That's the one business is business and If there's money to be made then I'd let him feud with Sammy. Just think back to the NXT matches against Keith Lee they were some of the best in NXT in history.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
I think they should sign him and when Keith Lee comes back (if), make them a tag team. Both men have history and the tag team division needs the depth atm.

Reactions: Jacob Fatu

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I think they should sign him and when Keith Lee comes back (if), make them a tag team. Both men have history and the tag team division needs the depth atm.

That's cause the bucks are in TK's head. Look how over FTR were to now. Since the punk incident went off them.

They would make a great tag team. There's singles talent who never get booked who could tag together. Hangman and Kenny's run is still my favourite and they're not a tag team.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
That's cause the bucks are in TK's head. Look how over FTR were to now. Since the punk incident went off them.

They would make a great tag team. There's singles talent who never get booked who could tag together. Hangman and Kenny's run is still my favourite and they're not a tag team.
FTR are still one of the most strongly booked and featured acts lol. They are not punished for liking Punk

Sent from my SM-A236B using Tapatalk

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah ftr held on to the belts post punk for a minute. Darby Allin just took a pic with Punk and won his match last night. no one is getting punished for being friends with anyone, its only Pepsi Phil that cuts people out of his life when they hang out with ppl he doesnt like.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I’d rather see them work against each other. Which they can still do after teaming for a few month. Cause what they did in NXT is what put Dijak on the map imo. Can just easily rehash the Swerve in Our Glory angle.

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I’d rather see them work against each other. Which they can still do after teaming for a few month. Cause what they did in NXT is what put Dijak on the map imo. Can just easily rehash the Swerve in Our Glory angle.
It was the best feud in NXT in my opinion I didn't watch NXT or WWE till they had the Wednesday night " war " and it was by far the best feud I watched as I didn't see Undisputed Era at the stables peak. Pat McAfee v Adam Cole was really good. I hadn't watched WWE till then and When I learned It was Triple H booking the matches, I was like heck they haven't a chance main roster wise under the old dirty man's fig sake . Look how they got booked.

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
yeah ftr held on to the belts post punk for a minute. Darby Allin just took a pic with Punk and won his match last night. no one is getting punished for being friends with anyone, its only Pepsi Phil that cuts people out of his life when they hang out with ppl he doesnt like.

He brought more eyes to the show and casual fans. The EVP bros haven't done anything decent as a tag team the last two years been stale . Rhio broken arm , Syke Blue Broken Ankle and Dalton Castle Concussion and that Roddy messed up with that knee to his jaw ( which I didn't expect of such a good in ring worke.

I am grateful to Tony Khan getting myself back into wrestling but credit where it's due Bucks and Cody taking that bet off old out of step Dave . That's when I got back I to wrestling fulltime 2018. But at the time all fans wanted punk heck the bucks give him credit in the autobiography and idolized punk.

It was Jack Perry's silly kid remark crying me a river and colt cabana being friends with bucks. He is lucky Joe grabbed him as as much as he moans punk a lot he has way more experience and knew doing that would provoke him. Kenny saved the bucks from a real ass kicking due to Kenny being a good man, noticed he doesn't say anything about the issue. But look we all have our favourites and I'm AEW to the core .

That could work this way Perry was friends with the bucks or TK would of fired him if the bucks hadn't been EVP's.

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
FTR are still one of the most strongly booked and featured acts lol. They are not punished for liking Punk

Sent from my SM-A236B using Tapatal

I meant FTR with the fans they aren't as over as they were lol.

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Can we just get back to Dijak moving to AEW as I don't want anybody to go off topic like we all have .

Thanks Guys.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I meant FTR with the fans they aren't as over as they were lol.
tbf i dont think the punk stuff had anything to do with that, they juist been babyfaces for a while and havent had a meaty feud in a minute

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
I liked the idea of Dijak and Keith Lee as tag team that would be good then as was said They could have a feud down the road like Hanger and Kenny.

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
tbf i dont think the punk stuff had anything to do with that, they juist been babyfaces for a while and havent had a meaty feud in a minute
I meant with the fans not bucks and I took it out of context then we all spiraled . Want this to be about Dijak as he is doing indie shows all august. Could see him debut after ALL IN.