Promos Different is Good

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
October 20, 2019, Brooklyn, NY
The cameras of LDW go to a big tv in the heart of Times Square and while everyone is out to enjoy the pleasures of NYC, we see Mike Valander watching game 6 of the alcs between the Yankees and Astros. His long blonde hair is tied back in a ponytail as he covers his head with a ball cap, and he has a long-sleeved shirt and jacket on just like at Coney island. He is watching the final hit take place as the game is shown on television (the game was played in Houston).

Joe Buck (Television): Altuve with a two run walk off, and the Astros are going to the world series.

Valander gets excited before looking at the camera.

Mike: Well there you are again, after what happened at blackout, I decided to stop fishing for the night but I wanted to watch the yanks lose and guess what they did.

He says calmly.

Mike: I wasnt expecting you'd be here at all, because of what happened between me and ms Marie. Over the past week, I've been wondering about my old self. The one who was arrogantly confident, the one who didn't care. The guy who was pompous, and a dick to everyone. That guy is not me, to be honest, I dont even know who I am sometimes.

With his glance heading out on the screen, he continues.

Mike: When I fought in that yacht, somebody saw that I was a bit crazy. And at first, I denied it and told him that you're the one that's nuts.

Thinking back, he pauses before adding.

Mike: But looking at it back, I saw that I wasn't acting right. And how can that be? I feel fine, all of a sudden I see, me go serious.

Mike looks over in his hands, and sees a bit of blood, only it is a dream.

Mike: Oh god, oh god. Thank goodness it's a dream.

Mike is reminisicing about a bad time in his childhood.

Mike (dreaming): Daddy, daddy, I didn't mean to break that.

Mike (Daddy voice): Michael, how many times do I have to beat you with the belt?

Mike (dreaming): Daddy no.

Mike has a tear in his eye, then rages.

Mike: My dad was a piece of shit, then I lost my mind sometimes when he locked me in the basement.

Mike has a straight face, until the cameraman pokes him.

Mike: What? Oh nevermind, so yeah. The fishing is always great.

The Cameraman looks confused at him talking about fishing.

Mike: What? The fishing is great, Coney Island has a great dock.

Concerned, Mike says calmly.

Mike: Oh, that was nothing. That was nothing.

The country guy starts staring again, this time to a flashback.

Mike (flashback): I want to take out my anger but I dont know how.

Mike in the flashback, looks at a deer.

Mike (flashback): Hello Mr deer, you want some food?

The deer kicks Mike in the face, the country kid is now bleeding.

Mike (flashback): That does it, my dad, the principal, now you? Now you're gonna pay.

Mike has an aggression and beats up the deer, before going back to real time.

Mike: That was a good time, good time.

Mike stares at the cameraman before ending the segment.

Mike: So, different is good. Different is always good.

The man from the Mid-West US gives a good chuckle before getting serious as the scene fades away.

-------------------------

Reactions: Patriot Pants