Did You Really Want The McMahon "Death" Storyline To End?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Did You Want The Death Angle To End?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
yeah it was an interesting storyline but i trust the brains in connecticut to come up with another angle with vinnie mac and perhaps triple h.don't forget that God himself was shawn michaels tag partner to face vinnie mac:lol:

3lions

Reaction score
I wonder if WWE will ever reveal their plans for the storyline? Like the direction of the storyline and who the killer would have been. Or if there was ever a killer? Or where/when the storyline would reach its conclusion.

Also, I wonder if Vince will just 'return' to TV now and not mention the storyline. I know he made his announcement(s) on Raw/ECW this week, but will his character return to TV?

Hmm.

Reaction score
for the character of mr mcmahon to work it implicated real vince disappearing ,now it's over.It would be like saying hulk hogan got killed by a fed up randy savage only to see terry gene bollea appear in the ring to make an announcement.No i think this storyline is dead and buried and with what happened to benoit the fans will not be enthusiastic with a storyline involving death again.More likely to see vince's hair being shaved again by a billionaire ted turner this time round.

Reaction score
I'm torn on this one. I hated the storyline, but I understood that the ratings were going up, so it was the right move. If nothing else, I'm pissed because we'll never know who the "culprit" was going to be. That's just the way things turned out, maybe its a wake up call to the writers, telling them to do a better job and create storylines that actually have to do with, Ooh I don't know, Wrestling.

im kind with ya on this one.

LKP

Dave Meltzer is reporting that the conclusion of the McMahon death angle would have saw Vince McMahon returning to television to reveal that he faked his death. Believe it or not, last week’s Raw would have featured a false arrest of Linda McMahon.

tasso10

Reaction score
And i bet that McMahon did it himself....DAMN.

Oh and no Because of a selfish murderer, it had to stop.

MaStAViC

Reaction score
I didn't want it to end. The storyline, though I didn't like it in the beginning, is something new, and I wanted to see how they would do the whodunit storyline.