Did you like Ryback's promo?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It seems that the IWC is in complete conflict with Ryback's promo ability. Some think he is a great talker and cuts promos based on his character really well, others think he sucks on the mic. What side of the coin are you on and why?

I think he's a fantastic promo cutter personally.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Let's go Ryback, Ryback sucks.

Anyway, I don't like his promos. He talks with his muscles. Anyway, if that IS his character, then :obama:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Depends from promo to promo. Sometimes his material is very good and he delivers a very good promos. Other not so much. He has a good control of his voice and doesn't change pitch that much so it all comes down to content and material for me.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
His promos fit his gimimck. He doesn't need to talk, when he is destorying superstars left and right. All he honestly needs to say is "WHO'S NEXT" :bitw:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Wish he would keep away from the stick

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Does the job for me, as long as he sounds aggressive and delivers his lines confidently enough then I have no problem with him. And he does both of those things.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
He talks with the same loud intense tone of voice with every word he mutters. But then that's his gimmick - he's a big, aggressive guy who is out to destroy people, so it fits. Nothing great or anything, though, but it's not really supposed to be.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
As said, it fits his gimmick.. He talks with some pauses in it, wants to get the message out and done..

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Fantastic? really? :pity1:

He isn't horrible or even bad, just okay/mediocre. I didn't like the promo from Raw though

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much, it fits his gimmick and is good in that, so nothing to hate on imo.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I think he speaks the way his character is suppose to speak. He's not suppose to be this magnificent wordsmith, he's a monster and he should speak as one. I think he does a good job of doing so in his promos. Comparatively speaking, Ryback is on the upper end of the promo spectrum, although most of his stuff should be done in ring, which is a whole different issue.