Did Ya Miss Me?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
big.png

been a while.

exC.On

Reaction score
oo I like the concept of this, I like how theres a city in the Back, then right after that clouds showing that he's "Big".

the dark knight

i did :p

really like the idea but the background and the choice of coloring...just doesn't fit, kinda.

1chiban

Reaction score
I like it. Nice concept, and nice clean look.

Reaction score
i did, i never said it was recent, just wanted to post something but didnt want to make anything new so i posted this.

Reaction score
Two things I think could be changed...

Border - is there one? I dont mind how it looks right now in this respect, but a defined border, even a white one, would be cool.
The "The Big Show" text that repeats across the bottom of the gfx could be moved a little, lol. Im just being really anal here, but one set of the text could sit in the centre, then the rest goes from there. lol, me being picky, thats all.

love the concept of this sig, looks sweet! Everything seems to work on this, perfectly.

SnackZ

Reaction score
i like it. love the coloring and lighting in regards to the bg and the emphasis on the tat. good work man.