• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is your conclusion of the video?

• I choose to wake-up, and believe the illuminati killed JFK

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I choose to be a sheep, and believe that the Illuminati did not kill JFK

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Jeremy123

Jobber
Reaction score
JFK makes several references to a secret society. This was one of his final speeches before his tragic death.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
The sheep are those who believe the illuminati crap actually... those are the ones who don't bother to understand what they "believe". lolol

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
No a gun killed JFK.

Raine

The Artiste
Reaction score
No a gun killed JFK.
Yep, from my Social Studies classes have told me a man named Lee Harvey Oswald killed him by a gun shot. Later I was told that Oswald was killed by a gun shot by a a man named Jack Ruby. There, that is your little History lesson for today.:fact:

Oh and I guess I am a sheep then. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
Don't be ridiculous, OP. Anyone who knows anything knows it was the Bilderberg Group. Illuminati is a smokescreen.

Jeremy123

Jobber
Reaction score
The video speaks for itself guys. JFK is clearly referring to the illuminati. This is irrefutable proof of their existence. Stop being a sheep.

Last edited:

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Lyndon Johnson killed Kennedy.

He at least orchestrated the whole thing.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
LMAO fuck off with your horrible 1-2 vote. Pass. He was a patsy, the Illuminati is something shoved in your face to gain your attention while the real plan moves forward. This is a garbage thread and I miss Deth and Brita.

ETA: So much for my friendly award. I disagree with how this thread was introduced, but that shit above was pretty weak on my part.

Last edited:

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
A lot of the "one-world government running everything" Illuminati crap is nonsense obviously, but I wouldn't be surprised if there really were some sort of form of higher government/hierarchy/authority out there that had the final say on everything above everyone else. I'm not saying every country would have one, but there could be at least one of them that might.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
A lot of the "one-world government running everything" Illuminati crap is nonsense obviously, but I wouldn't be surprised if there really were some sort of form of higher government/hierarchy/authority out there that had the final say on everything above everyone else. I'm not saying every country would have one, but there could be at least one of them that might.
I think it's obvious who had the most to gain by Kennedy's death, and his swearing in happened while JFK's blood was still on his wives dress. They were only on the ticket together because they needed each other. Once JFK was elected, it was just a matter of time before he pissed off the wrong people. He did.

Raine

The Artiste
Reaction score
Of course there is an Authority in the USA. We see it every week. I am of course speaking of the ultimate authority Stephanie McMahon & HHH. :pity2:

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
The video speaks for itself guys. JFK is clearly referring to the illuminati. This is irrefutable proof of their existence. Stop being a sheep.

Your 'evidence' is anecdotal at best, and lunatic at worse.

I guess I'm better off being a sheep, thx.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Your 'evidence' is anecdotal at best, and lunatic at worse.

I guess I'm better off being a sheep, thx.
Please do. The video here is poorly done, but that doesn't confirm or deny anything.