• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Did some digging through my GFX junk drawer...

Defiant

I've been using Photoshop like a mad man these past couple of weeks and I took the time to look back on all my work in the past that I could find so I figured I'd share the more interesting ones. Some are shitty and some are even more amazing to me now than before. It was also really cool for me to dwell on how much, or little, my style has grown over the years.

If anybody happens to wanna use any of these, let me know I'd I'll be happy to let you.

AJ Styles - July 2009
1p6wja.jpg

Tupac - July 2009
i5vdcz.jpg

Arn Anderson - March 2009
2ziqaon.jpg

John Cena - March 2009
1sxhu9.jpg

CM Punk - July 2009
110vrl2.jpg

CM Punk - December 2011
143cbp.jpg

Deadpool - March 2011
nv1slw.jpg

Eddie Guerrero - Couldn't obtain
2qdbxqe.jpg

Gaara (Naruto) - October 2009
The sketch itself in this is not mine:
2jcbgxl.jpg

Ghost (Modern Warfare 2) - December 2009
2kltvm.jpg

Mr. Kennedy - May 2009
2rz9czk.jpg

Kofi Kingston - October 2008
35lu34k.jpg

MVP - October 2008
tan21c.jpg

Prototype - July 2009
29x82m1.jpg

Spider-Man - July 2011
14v34gw.jpg

Jason Statham - October 2009
ra3xh0.jpg

Sub-Zero - March 2009
1zdns7s.jpg

Vladimir Kozlov - January 2009
2niceb7.jpg

PHX

Legacy Member
These are all really great love the Pac one but if I had to pick I think the AJ one would be my favorite.

Ben

All look great, looks like you did a lot of smaller sizes when you first started.

Defiant

I started smaller because I struggled with empty space in bigger sizes since I wasnt comfortable with advanced technqiues yet to make it interested, and hadn't learned yet how to make negative space actually look good which I try to do a lot of now.

My personal favourites from the lot are AJ, Eddie, Gaara and the second Punk sig.

PHX

Legacy Member
Was the AJ one something you actually did yourself as far as the pic used or just how it already was?

Heisenberg

I like the Sub Zero, CM Punk - December 2011 and Eddie Guerrero sigs.

Very nice work! Also, any word on the Wade Barrett sig? If you haven't started it, can you switch it to a Dexter one?