Did NASA deliberately cut a live feed of a UFO?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Is NASA hiding clear video evidence of a UFO descending to Earth? To paraphrase what a spokesperson from the space agency told me when I asked: "Uh, no."

NASA increasingly has eyes all over the solar system, whether it's on Mars, above our heads in orbit or, as of this week, around Jupiter. So perhaps it shouldn't be that surprising that every few months word circulates around the internet that one of NASA's eyes has captured a UFO or evidence of alien life. The latest such alleged sighting comes courtesy of NASA's High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment aboard the International Space Station.

YouTuber StreetCap1 posted on Saturday what's described as an unidentified flying object entering Earth's atmosphere, adding: "What made it interesting was the camera cut off when the UFO seemed to stop."

Why NASA's video feed cut away from that 'UFO'

:dale:

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
tumblr_inline_nmtnmu0uOX1r1rbf3_500.gif

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Is pixel #1 the UFO or pixel #2?

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Is NASA hiding clear video evidence of a UFO descending to Earth? To paraphrase what a spokesperson from the space agency told me when I asked: "Uh, no."

NASA increasingly has eyes all over the solar system, whether it's on Mars, above our heads in orbit or, as of this week, around Jupiter. So perhaps it shouldn't be that surprising that every few months word circulates around the internet that one of NASA's eyes has captured a UFO or evidence of alien life. The latest such alleged sighting comes courtesy of NASA's High Definition Earth Viewing (HDEV) experiment aboard the International Space Station.

YouTuber StreetCap1 posted on Saturday what's described as an unidentified flying object entering Earth's atmosphere, adding: "What made it interesting was the camera cut off when the UFO seemed to stop."

Why NASA's video feed cut away from that 'UFO'

:dale:

@deth wtf did you just have me watch

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Trump's wall got in the way... :trump::trump3::trump2:

DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! :bitch:

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker