Did I Overreact?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Yes, you overreacted. It shows that you have no self-control and if you are not embarrassed, then you are a smudge on society.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to agree with Axis, whether he's being sarcastic or not. Either there's something more to this situation or you severely overreacted. If somebody were to run out in front of my whole former high school and be like "James Milligan fucked a slut!" and was talking about my best friend, I would be pissed off. But not to the extent where I want to try and break my knuckles against school property over stupid rumors.

MikeRaw

I'm gonna have to agree with Axis, whether he's being sarcastic or not. Either there's something more to this situation or you severely overreacted. If somebody were to run out in front of my whole former high school and be like "James Milligan fucked a slut!" and was talking about my best friend, I would be pissed off. But not to the extent where I want to try and break my knuckles against school property over stupid rumors.

Lol, punching a wall is hardly even noteworthy. How can that even be considered over-reacting?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Its more of the fact that he punched the wall until his fist was a golf ball. Seriously, why go that far out of anger over some stupid comment that you know that any sane person shouldn't take seriously? C'mon now think about it. How would you feel watching a dude go into your schools bath room and punch a wall repeatedly and just walk right back out? He would have to be more than a little unstable.

MikeRaw

Its more of the fact that he punched the wall until his fist was a golf ball. Seriously, why go that far out of anger over some stupid comment that you know that any sane person shouldn't take seriously? C'mon now think about it. How would you feel watching a dude go into your schools bath room and punch a wall repeatedly and just walk right back out? He would have to be more than a little unstable.

I still don't really see it as THAT big of a deal. I see people do that all the time.

CT Styles

I punched the wall due to being very pissed off not to achieve my knuckle being a golfball.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Call me an asshole but I personally laugh at those people who punch/kick/physically damage a solid object until they can't hit it anymore. It's moronic in my view. Yeah punch it once really hard, kick it with all you got, but if your striking a stone or steel surface to the point of physically injuring yourself, you have zero self control.

That's why I consider it overreacting. Not because the situation itself was a big deal, but because any reasonable minded person would realize "Hey, I am about to possibly break my knuckle, maybe I should stop hitting this wall"

Kizza

Call me an asshole but I personally laugh at those people who punch/kick/physically damage a solid object until they can't hit it anymore. It's moronic in my view. Yeah punch it once really hard, kick it with all you got, but if your striking a stone or steel surface to the point of physically injuring yourself, you have zero self control.

Well, usually people punch it when frustrated. Punching the brick wall hurt so much, I couldn't think of doing it again. So usually, it's just a one time event on something like steel/stone/bricks.

Qwake

lol, what sort of a blueberry punches a BRICK wall?

I tend to punch walls that I know I can break, you know, to let out anger/frustration but also to look like a hard cunt :shifty:

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
...shoulda left, found the girl, and punched her instead...

(-_-)

I kid... shoulda waited 'til school was over so there was more rage built up for the punch when you found the girl.

Moonlight Drive

You were "unstable" because somebody called your friend a slut?

Overreaction, and then some.