Did I Overreact?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

Alright, I'm going to air out something that's been pissing me off a fuckload lately. A lot of people I know are aware of this but hell, I'll get some of you guys' opinions on the matter.

Last year, I lost my virginity at the age of 14 to a girl I know. There was some controversy surrounding it when it got out but yeah, that's that.

There is a girl at another school who stupidly just decided she hates me, I don't know why but I've told her to fuck herself.

During school, I receive a text reading..

'Omg! *Girl's Name* just got up in the front of all of year 10 and yelled, 'Charlie *My Last Name* fucked a slut!' and everyone's like omg!'

Now, I was furious, I was shaking, I was unstable. I had to leave the class 'to go to the toilet' I rang the person who texted me but she wouldn't pick up. I then proceeded to punch the wall around five times, scaring the year fives in there. Later on in class I realize my knuckle's like a golfball and I nearly broke it.

Bottom line is, did I overreact? One of my best female friends was called a slut and our 'expression of friendship' :shifty: from last year was just.. you know. So.. thoughts?

seX-Power

rofl @ the year fives

and yeah, you probably overreacted, but its natural and understandable

the majority of people would do that same

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
That girl seriously can go fuck herself, you can do what you want... People should know the real slut is her.. not the girl you fucked.

CT Styles

I took a photo of my knuckle in class, I may upload it later.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I would just try to ignore it, these rumors are useless for anyone. It happened like a year ago apparently. Why the hell would anyone care now?

CT Styles

What pisses me off is how she suddenly hates me because of reasons like, 'You're a try-hard gimp, not nice to people person.' or shit like that and I simply replied quoting that and then simply writing 'You're weak as piss.' She continued to be a smart-ass and when I got that text I just lost it.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Well losing you're virginity at 14 was a mistake yet she is the slut, its none of her buisness what happened.

CT Styles

Hang on, sorry, I didn't realize until now you were talking about the sex. I thought you meant the punch. I was never humiliated for it. There's a long story behind the aftermath but that's a different story.

Kizza

I've punched walls before. You knuckle really does swell up pretty fucking quick ey.

MikeRaw

First off... :rofl:mad: the wall not breaking when you punched it.
Anyway, onto this... I guess you kinda overreacted, but not too much. Some people will say you way overr reacted, but that's cause they weren't in the situation. I mean, it wouldn't have to me THAT mad, but really, I can see why it pissed you off. From what I make of it, the girl wasn't a slut, right? So if someone is calling her that, just cause you guys 'did it', and then they blurt it out infront of the whole class, that's pretty lame of them. But the thing that would've pissed me off the most is no one answered for it after. So I probably would've just gone and punched someones face, instead of the wall, but hey, whatever floats your boat. I wouldn't say you over reacted, in fact, it sounds pretty reasonable.

Wordlife

^I agree with MikeRaw

It seems as if you may have overreacted a little bit, but hey the girl is calling your best friend a slut, and so you lost your virginity to someone at 14... who cares? Its your body and you can do and fuck who and when you please to. People need to stop being jealous, let bygon's be bygon's, stfu and learn to grow a pair and stop bringing up past instances and move on

Thats just my opinion, you can run with it if you'd like... its just how I feel, and I feel bad for ya man :(