Did he just join New Day???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I really hope not. Bo Dallas and The New Day are both just fine the way they are. I think it was just meant as a fun moment backstage between characters whose gimmicks happen to complement one another perfectly (a guy like Bo Dallas would the perfect kind of fourth partner for The New Day in an elimination match at a Survivor Series PPV.) It would be funny seeing Bo as the one white guy in a group of black guys, though.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I really hope not. Bo Dallas and The New Day are both just fine the way they are. I think it was just meant as a fun moment backstage between characters whose gimmicks happen to complement one another perfectly (a guy like Bo Dallas would the perfect kind of fourth partner for The New Day in an elimination match at a Survivor Series PPV.) It would be funny seeing Bo as the one white guy in a group of black guys, though.
Yeah, I don't know if you saw it but they'll really hit on the "white guys don't have rhythm" stereotype with Bo not being able to clap in time with the New Day lol. You're probably right about the one time thing though, but at first I thought it sounded like he was joining for good.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
From all the rumors of trying to pair Dallas up lately with Breeze first, and then the Wyatt Family 2.0, I wouldn't doubt that they'd pair him with New Day. I hope not though.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hell, I'd rather see Bo Dallas as the Awkward Fourth White Guy in New Day doing Clap-clap...Clap to their Clap...Clap-Clap and lovably screwing everything up at this point.

give. me. my. royalties.

KEEP THIS GOING

AND MAY THIS SUN SET ON THIS NEW DAY WHERE THIS NEW DAY IS JOBBING

Reactions: Leo C

BradR

Jobber
Reaction score
Let's hope not. It's going around and around but nothing is confirmed yet. Any more news on it?