Did anything interesting happen to you today?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Rofl!!! Funny shit, ask TDK, I just showed him fmylife.com the other day. We were laughing our asses off. My friend had showed me it like a week ago, it's officially my new favorite site. Gold.

Just an fyi to you all, FML (fuck my life) has been my saying forever now, so finding this site based on it was hilarious.

Wordlife

^greatest site ever

Today I ate Mustard by accident (I'm allergic) and had a near-death experience with hives in the bathroom afterwards at Chilis lol

straight_edge76

'F' my life is pretty cool. Nothing has happened to me much, on Saturday I went to see Notorious

Christian

Reaction score
Last night I saw Slumdog Millionaire which was definitely an awesome movie... Oh and now I'm doing a 5 page paper on the debate of Legalization of Marijuana... wheeeeee

Beer

Yesterday I lost my job due to money cut backs. Today I was sent a letter from the company I want to work for saying they got my e-mail last night and that they would like to see me next Monday at 4:30 PM for an interview for a job as a computer programmer. FTW!

Christian

Reaction score
Yesterday I lost my job due to money cut backs. Today I was sent a letter from the company I want to work for saying they got my e-mail last night and that they would like to see me next Monday at 4:30 PM for an interview for a job as a computer programmer. FTW!

always a good day..... grats man

Christian

Reaction score
Today I didn't go to class because I was too fucked from last night.. When I checked my email I found out my classes were cancelled. FTW.

Evil Austin

I had family over last night; was kinda cool. They stayed until about 11.

^greatest site ever

Today I ate Mustard by accident (I'm allergic) and had a near-death experience with hives in the bathroom afterwards at Chilis lol

That seriously must suck bad. Never heard of anyone being Allerigic.

Great One

Today, I was masturbating into a sock when I felt something on my cock. I quickly ripped the sock off and threw it on the floor... and watched a huge spider come scurrying out. I just inadvertently fucked a spider. FML

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Had to show this one, someone showed me earlier, fucking gold.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Today, I dropped my keys. Not wanting to lean over and pick them up, I pointed at them and said "Accio." Then I realized I had tried to use a Harry Potter spell in real life and in public. FML

Today, I had sex with my girlfriend. Being the stud that I am, after a short time I turned to her and said "You think you're ready for a round two?" She replied "No, but I do think I'm ready for the rest of round one." FML

Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "Be my baby's daddy!" I couldn't get out in time. FML

Zarhan

Reaction score
Well ... Didn't do nothing intersting .. Only go to the toilet once .... IT WAS AMAZING :p joke