Did anyone else notice.........

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
It's not really unexpected or a big deal, but did anyone else notice that in the WWE intro they replaced the clip of Hogan tearing his shirt and saying "Hulkamania is running wild!" with a clip of Ted Dibiase saying "Everyone has a price,"?

Wrestling Station

YES!!! I was just wondering!! I said to myself was that phrase on before? I was really wondering as I thought it was the first time I hear that! (also it sounded edited as the stream of sound wasnt uniform with the original track).

noumenon

Yeah, noticed it as well. They spent the last month hyping the fuck out of a Hogan DVD to squeeze more money out of the name while they could... but a two second sound bite... tsk tsk. Can't have that can we?

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
that's really funny, and that 2 seconds might be more exciting than an entire TNA broadcast with Hogan and Foley.

seX-Power

People would totally turn off Raw and switch to TNA if they heard Hulk's two second catchphrase. I would.

chessarmy

Meh, typical WWE. I don't have a problem with it though, its one of those trivial things I just don't care about