Dictators.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
That guy looks like a douche...
Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg

He did yeah...but do you know what he would've done to you for saying that? He was said to have drank his enemies' blood, impaled them through their asshole up through the mouth, and dined while he watched them die a slow death that sometimes took days. Ick...and that's the nice part of the story.

Travis40

The question was who is your favourite, not who was the most succesful, and if Hitler is your favourite, you're pretty fucked.

I don't like the ways he got what he wanted, or what he stood for...what he did was pretty amazing.*

*not killing jews....killing jews is bad, according to my sources.

MikeRaw

I don't like the ways he got what he wanted, or what he stood for...what he did was pretty amazing.*

*not killing jews....killing jews is bad, according to my sources.

Why choose him then? Plenty of people in history have controlled multiple countries or regions, and did it without being as crazy as Hitler.

Reaction score
Why choose him then? Plenty of people in history have controlled multiple countries or regions, and did it without being as crazy as Hitler.

Hitler was just a racist loser. That's why Count Vlad was superior...he wasn't a racist. He hated everybody.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
As far as the best dictator, I would go with Nero of the Romans. He was probably the most violent person of all time right behind Vlad The Impaler. I pretty much am an expert on Violent leaders. Its Nero.

both of them are not dictators.

definition of dictator (from wiki): A dictator is a ruler who assumes sole and absolute power with military control but, without hereditary ascension such as an absolute monarch

Nero was an adopted prince just like any other early Roman emperor, he had the right to rule. Vlad III was a crowned prince.

Hitler was just a racist loser. That's why Count Vlad was superior...he wasn't a racist. He hated everybody.

Vlad III was a prince and a crusader. He focused on exterminating any threat to his power ( which is pretty normal for a medieval prince), and Turkish muslims (absolutely normal for a crusader). He became popular for the way he did it (and for the fact he used to have lunch after the carnage), but it's not like nobody used to impale before (see Persians, Romans and Carthaginians) or in medieval times. And he didn't hate everybody, proved by the fact he is one of the Romanian national heroes today.

Impaled.gif

You're pretty much fucked if you have a favourite dictator.

history is full of examples of dictators who were much better leaders for their country than any democratically elected president today. See, as i mentioned above the cases of Spain, Portugal, or Turkey. Or in ancient history, Caesar, Sulla, Fabius Maximus were excellent dictators.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Well ok fine they weren't dictators.I stated vicious leaders. They're a hell of alot more badass than any dictators besides Hitler or Idi Amin.

Wrestling Station

That guy looks like a douche...
Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg
actually he looks like a weasel

anyway, no dictator to be my personal favourite as they are actually against humanity.
But just to add a name here, it would have to be Hitler (just because he's German) :yes: and offcourse... the oven thing was hilarious

Wrestling Station

yeah but he lived in Germany most of his live span and ruled Germany as their president and leader. So he is German afterall

C4

Hitler was crazy, he was demented. That's what I liked about the guy.

And best of all, forty two plans failed to kill him and in the end, he killed himself. Epic.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Apparently none of you read up on Nero, if you think Hitler was wanted,look at Nero

Fuck Jews

Nero killed Christians.

Bad man.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
In fairness to Hitler he more or less brought prosperity back to Germany for a time after the treaties of WW1 ruined them.