Dictators.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

People associated with military control, power abuse etc.

Who is your favorite dictator from the past?

I'd love to say Mussolini but I'm just obsessed with Hitler so yeah. Another honorable mention goes to the administrator of this forum, monkeystyle. :shifty:

Now it's your turn.

Kizza

Shouldn't this be casual because no one really have a "favourite" dictator. And cos this thread is gonna turn into 3-4 pages of spam and you getting pissy over insult after insult to your gay religion.

But for discussion, i'll throw Mugabe, Castro & Lenin in there.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
And cos this thread is gonna turn into 3-4 pages of spam and you getting pissy over insult after insult to your gay religion.
he is safe as long as this isn't moved to casual talk.

on topic, Josip Vissarionovic Dzugashvili is my pick.

MikeRaw

Who the hell would have a favourite dictator? That's almost as bad as having a favourite president.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Who the hell would have a favourite dictator? That's almost as bad as having a favourite president.

why? a benevolent dictatorship is way better than democracy.
edit: see Franco, Salazar, Ataturk as random recent examples.

MikeRaw

Nah, some dictators can have good ideas in part, but so do most people. I have a hard time finding anyone from any ideoligy that I'd agree with. That would be why I don't have a favourite. That doesn't mean I dislike all of them. In fact, I prefer some dictators over alot of presidents, but you won't hear a favourite from me.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
A guy by the name of Idi Amin was a complete badass, just look him up

As far as the best dictator, I would go with Nero of the Romans. He was probably the most violent person of all time right behind Vlad The Impaler. I pretty much am an expert on Violent leaders. Its Nero.

Reaction score
I don't know if this guy is technically a "dictator" persay , but I am going with Count Vlad "The Impaler" Dracula(not the vampire, but the ruler of Wallachia in the 13th century). If the legends be true he was as brutal as they come. I mean Bram Stoker created a monster movie icon because of this guy's evil deeds.

Reaction score
Not at all. Nero was also my favorite. That guy was like this much more badass than you.

This much. ----------------------------------------------------------------

MikeRaw

I don't know if this guy is technically a "dictator" persay , but I am going with Count Vlad "The Impaler" Dracula(not the vampire, but the ruler of Wallachia in the 13th century). If the legends be true he was as brutal as they come. I mean Bram Stoker created a monster movie icon because of this guy's evil deeds.

That guy looks like a douche...
Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg