DiBiasie's Partner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Haze187

Reaction score
Well we seen him talk aboutt his for a while and I keep guesing who is going to be. My first guess is DH Smith or one of the 2nd gen wrestlers WWE has in development.

The Rated R CMStar

I could say his brother, Mike DiBiase, but I still think WWE will push Ted as singles in the long term, and him being associated this early with his brother could be doublecrossing. I could say it could be either his own dad or DH Smith, as he is doing nothing as of right now.

MikeRaw

I think it will be DH Smith, because Dibiase is a heel, and DH Smith is a nothing right now. So itd be easy to fit him into a heel.
But its obvious that eventually, probably after Vengeance, that CAWdy will be joining them...

Reaction score
I think whats gonna happen is his Tag Team partner is going to be DH Smith. There gonna be in the tag match, and Cody Rhodes is gonna turn on Holly. After that Holly will get a new tag partner and feud with the new stable.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, I see the Hardcore-Cody gab growing bigger and bigger, with Holly getting more mad at the things Cody does, and eventually Rhodes will turn and join that stable.

Michael1

Reaction score
Probably DH Smith. He's doing nothing now, and teaming with Ted DiBiase Jr. would be pretty sweet, and better for him as he would actually be doing something. Another possible scenario could be Ted DiBiase going in for a handicap match against the two, but Cody Rhodes turning on Holly during the match and joining forces with Ted DiBiase. One of the two is what I expect to happen. Either DH Smith, or Cody Rhodes heel turn off the bat at Night Of Champions during the match.

Haze187

Reaction score
Well I see it like this DH Smith is partner and then maybe like you guys said CAWdy turns on Holly and possibly TJ Wilson comes up from development.
Now I have this gut feeling that those "six packs" Roddy was sporting weren't just done to look good, I just have this feeling that he will be DiBiasie's partner and be a Veteran vs. Rookie thing. But that's the worst that could happen in my mind.
But I guess they're going to have that Generation stable be done. There is a bunch of guys that can go in the stable as FCW has TJ Wilson,Afa,Eddie Colon,Flair's kid forgot his name. There's a lot of things that can be done. I am hoping this finally takes CAWdy off his CAW days and takes him to the next level. Remember John Cena started as a CAW.

Off topic I finally catched the RAW replay and I saw someone say this before but damn DiBiasie looks like a young Randy. I hope he turns out better, and he looks like he don't need any work on the mic his promo last RAW was pretty good for starters. Better than CAWdy's first.