Diary of one LadyHotrod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
So, you have to be careful on the internet no matter what age.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

A pedophile rapes children you dumb fuck. Don't you understand my point? Seriously, are you 12?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
NO! Pedophiles rape children yes, but it can also happen to grown ups.

But then it is not called a pedophile you dumb fuck. Get the point already and go back to waiting for your nuts to drop.

MikeRaw

No, pedohphiles is someone who lurks on kids. People can still lurk adults, but then they are called stalkers. Pedophile officially means someone who rapes, stalks or does other shit to a kid under 18.
And Rose, I alreadt dropped the whole BTB thing, saying I didnt know if it was you, but your still going on about it :laughL Now lets stop spamming this thread *adds rose to ignore list*
Oh ya, thanks for the rep:) No point neg repping me, as you only have 4 points...

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
*waits for his nuts to drop, oh wait they already have*

MikeRaw

nice job. I owned you with the proper definitions of the word, and now you just ignore it an cange the subject? LOL.
Face it, you were wrong, pedophiles are for kids, if you do that to someone over 18, its the same thing, but its called stalkers.

Haha, aren't you funny? Kids like you are just attetion seeking whores. Meh, I'm done with you in this thread. Guess you can go on my ignore list too, so I don't have to endure reading whatever verbal diarrhea comes out your mouth.

LadyHotrod

^ LOL. I KNOWZ U.

I am not 12. And its her choice but i wouldn't spread information about myself on an internet forum, i have been told many times about pedophiles and their is people like that around, just remember that NWO did stuff to her after posting her pic now she gives away more info.

Everday when I come on here I get the feeling that everybody hates me. Its good I don't give a damn.

Shut the fuck up and stay out of my thread. My life isn't at all embarrassing so I don't care about sharing things about my family to people in a forum. It's not like I am posting my fucking address and phone number. Oh no, a few people might jack off to a picture. Who gives a fuck? A forum is for discussions and this thread obviously brought out other people's thoughts on the same issue so at least my thread is getting good replies, unlike your shitty spam threads.

Who gives a shit about NwO? He doesn't even post here anymore and a person should be able to post a fucking picture if they want to. If some dickhead wants to come along and be an idiot, that's his problem, not mine.

Just because your life is so fucking boring that you have nothing to share with us doesn't mean you have to bring down someone else's thread. If it bothers you, get the fuck out and stay out. No wonder everyone hates you.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
LOL at all the Pussywhipped net-nerdz sticking up for ladycockrod and bashing on rose.....

its like, ya-see that briankenderick's penisvein and mickjagger and some 24 year old that takes the internet too seriously all jumping up on some kid that couldn't give a fuck about the net....

and plus that person had a point, there are pediphiles and sick-mo-fuckers on the net...*cough* PEEPSHOW!!! *cough*...ya-know...a bunch of damn rapists!

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
^ LOL. I KNOWZ U.

Shut the fuck up and stay out of my thread. My life isn't at all embarrassing so I don't care about sharing things about my family to people in a forum. It's not like I am posting my fucking address and phone number. Oh no, a few people might jack off to a picture. Who gives a fuck? A forum is for discussions and this thread obviously brought out other people's thoughts on the same issue so at least my thread is getting good replies, unlike your shitty spam threads.

Who gives a shit about NwO? He doesn't even post here anymore and a person should be able to post a fucking picture if they want to. If some dickhead wants to come along and be an idiot, that's his problem, not mine.

Just because your life is so fucking boring that you have nothing to share with us doesn't mean you have to bring down someone else's thread. If it bothers you, get the fuck out and stay out. No wonder everyone hates you.

And people say her flames are about things she knows.

LadyHotrod

I was going to flame you and then I remembered when you tried to beg me to do it so I realized this game you're playing in this thread is just to bait me into doing it.

Failed.