Diary of one LadyHotrod

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Life......

Sometimes, I sit back and think of my life and it sometimes makes me sad.

Now, my life isn't at all bad. I have an awesome husband, loving family, great pets, a fantastic, well paying job and a place to live....though apartments suck ass and I can't wait to get out of here and into a house. No matter what periods of "depression" fall upon my lap, I am always grateful for what I've got.

The parts of my life that make me a little soft inside are old memories. Life as a kid with no worries at all. I had no sisters (always longed for one but meh) and two brothers, one older, one younger. The three of us are gamers and would spend many all nighters during summer vacation just burning the shit out of whichever console we were obsessed with at the time. I remember one Christmas when I opened my present and held in my hands the game I had been begging for....Streets of Rage 2 for the Sega Genesis. My brothers looked over and we raped that game for weeks, finishing it about a million times over but were still just as excited to play it again as if it were the first time.

During March Break one year, my younger brother and I were home alone but didn't have keys to our house yet so we decided to sneak out and go to the mall (a 30 minute walk). I tell you, if my parents (ESPECIALLY my dad) ever found out that we went out the back door and left it unlocked, we would have been dead. We went and bought MK 3 for Genesis, bought an MK 3 complete moves guide and went on home.

Our family also used to do things like camping and go for hikes. Canada's Wonderland was a hot spot when we were little.

Then came the divorce. Things seemed to just fall apart in no time. My younger brother went to live with my mom, I stayed with my dad and my older brother hadn't moved in yet (he is technically my half brother from my dad's first marriage so he lived with his mom). No more family trips, no more siblings....everyone was apart.

We stay in contact when we can but now, all the kids are grown up and the three of us have our own lives. I live with my husband, my older brother lives with his friend about 30-40 minutes away from me here in Canada and my younger brother lives in Texas. My dad still resides in the house we all used to live in and my mom is in my hometown of Buffalo, NY. Basically, two of the five don't even live in this country anymore and it's weird when your close family are scattered like that. My younger brother seems to be a zillion miles away all the way down there in Texas.

You just don't realize how great your life is as a kid and how fast it goes. You do a lot of stupid shit with your siblings but that's half the fun of growing up. Life is great but everyone sits back once in a while and remembers the good old days. It sure brings a smile to my face and makes me miss my brothers a whole lot.

For the younger crowd here, trust me ENJOY YOU LIFE WHILE YOU ARE YOUNG. You and your siblings might fight a lot but you WILL miss them when you are all out there in the real world with your own lives. You'll remember the fights and the cries and the laughter and all the terrible things you did and you'll wish you could do it all over again and relive the fun.

To add a positive note, my younger brother has moved back up to Buffalo, NY and is living with my mom. He left Texas on a bad note (GF is a total bitch for no reason) so he's at least a bit closer.

.............end of first entry.

JHar888

Reaction score
duhn duhn chi!

jk...

You just don't realize how great your life is as a kid and how fast it goes. You do a lot of stupid shit with your siblings but that's half the fun of growing up. Life is great but everyone sits back once in a while and remembers the good old days. It sure brings a smile to my face and makes me miss my brothers a whole lot.

For the younger crowd here, trust me ENJOY YOU LIFE WHILE YOU ARE YOUNG. You and your siblings might fight a lot but you WILL miss them when you are all out there in the real world with your own lives. You'll remember the fights and the cries and the laughter and all the terrible things you did and you'll wish you could do it all over again and relive the fun.

Eh, I got a twin brother and adult sister, and we get along well. But I guess I'll need to remember that...good luck with your issues you described though.

LadyHotrod

It's not that we grew up hating each other or anything, the three of us were fairly close as kids, though my older brother and I were much closer, but a lot of people take their siblings for granted as a kid but when we grow up and all get our own lives, you realize how much you miss those times. Nostalgia, pretty much.

All brothers and sisters fight as kids, it's just the way things go. Sadly, I see a lot of people talking about how much they hate their sibling and how "annoying" they are and they wish their sibling would die.....that's pretty horrible to say. Once those same kids grow up, they will apppreciate the siblings they have.

This Guy

My brothers both still live in Hamilton, so I can't say for sure that my opinion is valid as they didn't move away. Though my one brother did live in Saskachewan for a couple years. I didn't really miss them, and having never really been close to my brothers in the first place, I guess that might be why I don't really seem to miss them now. Yet I do wish at times that perhaps we were. When we were younger, my oldest brother was a loner, and my other brother and myself were kinda close. But they are only a year a part and I was 4 & 5 years younger then them respectively. Now a days I get a long a lot better with my oldest brother, but I rarely see them except at like Christmas and birthdays.

JHar888

Reaction score

It's not that we grew up hating each other or anything, the three of us were fairly close as kids, though my older brother and I were much closer, but a lot of people take their siblings for granted as a kid but when we grow up and all get our own lives, you realize how much you miss those times. Nostalgia, pretty much.

All brothers and sisters fight as kids, it's just the way things go. Sadly, I see a lot of people talking about how much they hate their sibling and how "annoying" they are and they wish their sibling would die.....that's pretty horrible to say. Once those same kids grow up, they will apppreciate the siblings they have.

Yeah, I see a lot of that. Usually whenever I go over to a friends' houses they'll like cuss their brother(s) and/or sister(s) out, and tell them to shut up at random times. I couldn't imagine being so mean to one of my siblings.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Sucks that your younger brother moved ages away, and is still a decent distance away. Me and my brother are ... er. We're alright I guess. Not the closest, but you know, we get along.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I wouldn't be saying this on an internet forum.

chessarmy

^ Shut up...

Lady, this just shows how time flies really quickly. Or at least it feels like it does once you finally become an adult. I hope you get to spend more time with your brothers in the future, and sorry about the divorce, I'm sure that wasn't fun

Rose, why the fuck wouldn't she be allowed to do what she wants on an internet forum? And why take advice from a 12 year old kid?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I am not 12. And its her choice but i wouldn't spread information about myself on an internet forum, i have been told many times about pedophiles and their is people like that around, just remember that NWO did stuff to her after posting her pic now she gives away more info.

Everday when I come on here I get the feeling that everybody hates me. Its good I don't give a damn.

MikeRaw

^Only because people liek you steal it jackass... She didnt even spread information, but knowing you, youll go create a profile "LadyHotRod" on another forum and pretend to be her... Like you did with someones bt.... ah nevermind

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
WTF? I never stole anything and don't go asume anything, check the IP adress or sommit.

MikeRaw

If it wasnt you, why not just leave the thread then? lol... Anyways, I dont know if it was you or not, but you seem like the kind of person who would.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Mike just fuck you, I merly state my opinoun and i get destoyed, just ride on Ladyhotrods dic....oh wait its a girl its ok to do that.

And I never ripped your BTB.

Oh and the pos rep is supposed to be neg rep.

Rose, why is a pedophile going to go after her when she is 24? Seriously, are you completely stupid or something?