DFWA Showtime Saturday Night 03/31/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

[YOUTUBE]SdtovVjP51Y[/YOUTUBE]

The show starts off with the Horsemen coming down to the ring. The Miz grabs the mic
I can't believe that AJ Styles thinks he actually beat me fair and square. I was distracted because I saw two of my friends at each other's throats so then you blind side me...Really? Really? Really? So I demand a rematch..and I will get it cuz I'm the Miz and I'm AWWWWWEEEESSSOOOMME!
Arn takes the mic
Beer Money let me tell ya little story about a couple of young punks who though they had the world by the short and curlies and lucked themselves into a win against the single greatest tag team to lace up a pair of boots...I tell u how it ends...u broken and battered and us with our titles back around our waste...tell em Tully
Roode...Storm...Styles...your title reigns are all on borrowed time..the Horsemen are coming for blood and we are coming full force..Desmond and Dean's problem have been taken care of in house...they will no longer be a distraction..that is a promise

Professor Booty is on the jumbotron
Arn & Tully you will get your rematch at Graveyard Shift on PPV and it will be a 60 Minute Iron Team Match! Miz you Malenko & Wolfe get Beer Money and AJ tonite if you win you get your title shot at that same PPV

- Shadd def Warlord with the a powerbomb afterwards was jumped by Too Cool and JTG now going by Tres Cool

Slick comes out with Doom and challenged Johnson & Jackson for a BAMF Tag Title Match...They accept.
-Doom def Johnson & Jackson when Reed hit Ahmend with a powerslam through a table Doom is new BAMF Tag Champions.

- Xavier Woods def Jimmy Rave after Otunga tripped Rave into a DDT by Woods...afterwards they attack Rave...the Rock comes down and Rock Bottoms them both...grabs the mic

The Rock is sick and tired of these congregation Jabronies and their gang tactics...from now on when the Rock sees them attack he will even the odds
Jimmy Rave grabs mics
You know something Rock...I think it's time for a new Rock N Rave Connection...I am with ya Rock
the two men shake hands
- Badd Company def The Headbangers when Tanaka hit Thrasher with the Superkick

Shadd is seen backstage, he issues a challenge to Tres Cool next week and says he's got just the right partners

- Doink def Shango by DQ when Goldust interferes...Boogeyman comes from under the ring and all four men brawl until they are separated by officials

- Big Time Truth def Langston & Brown when Truth hits Big E with a What's Up (Jumping reverse STO) after the match Brodus Clay and BTT attacked them, Johnson & Jackson soon came down, followed by Otunga & Woods, and then Rock N Rave came down...the faces chased off the Congregation as the Pope watched from the top of the ramp
Pope grabs the mic and tells Rock he should have stayed out of this now he is a marked man

-Bad News Brown def Buck Zumhoff but was attacked afterwards by Eddie Kingston

- Demolition def Beverly Brothers when they hit the Demo Decap on Beau
afterwards they then talk about getting screwed over for the IC Tag Titles by the Million Dollar Corp and that they want their rematch...they then introduce Kanyon as someone who will watch their back

- Bobby Lashley def Duke Droese with a Dominator

- Kazarian def Barbarian with the Flux Capacitor

The Million Dollar Corporation comes to the ring. They talk about their win at The Stache. Talk about Demolition as a couple of ICP wannabe punks. JBL then introduces the man he has paid $2Million to sign with the Corporation..... Montell Voctavious Porter! MVP comes down and hugs JBL, Dibiase, Del Rio, & IRS. Says it's an honor to be with such quality of men..and that AJ Styles better not get used to that IC Title because soon it's gonna belong to M V P.

-MVP def Ranger Ross in seconds

Main Event
- Miz, Wolfe, & Malenko def BMI & AJ Styles when Miz hit the Skull Crushing Finale on AJ. Malenko and Wolfe worked together well the whole match..Miz gets his title shot at Graveyard Shift...

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Really good show. Plenty of action and drama. Great move putting MVP in the Million Dollar Corporation, he's a spoiled fuck. I'm glad you gave The Horsemen the win over BMI and Styles. Really cool recreating the rock n rave connection. I'm hoping that kazarian joins BMI and Styles and we see a fortune vs the four horsemen feud. All in all a good show and I'm looking foward to the next

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Great Horsemen promo to open the show, its nice to see each guy get an equal amount of mic time. I like the Tres Cool name for Too Cool and JTG, though I don't really like any of the guys in the actual team. :lol: Didn't take very long for Doom to make an impact and I think they'll make excellent BAMF Tag Champs.

Pope and Rock going at it should be pretty entertaining stuff. Poor Buck Zumhoff got murdered by Bad News, but since I love Bad News that's all good. Kanyon helping out the Demo's in their battle with the Corporation should definitely work to their advantage and its always nice to see him being used for something. MVP is another strong addition and should pay off well right away. Glad the Horsemen won to get Miz his title shot at GS, looking forward to the PPV.

Great stuff as usual sir.