Dewmocracy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Flavor Would You Like to Win?

• White Out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Distortion

• Typhoon

• Total voters

Slash

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has tried the new flavors for MTN Dew but if so which one would you like to see make it into the mix. Just like last years one where Voltage won the choices this year are White Out (Citrus Flavored), Distortion(Lime), and Typhoon(tropical)

J...

Reaction score
Whiteout tastes to much like squirt
Distortion is just fuckin sick
Typhoon taste like Code Red but has a more energy drink taste.

Thats why I like Typhoon best and anyone actually vote? I did once but only cuase it was on the Xbox and took like 2 seconds.

Slash

Reaction score
Ya I voted for White Out at the actual site when I was at work the other day.

Reaction score
Before I made the switch to Diet soft drinks, I love that Black Mountain Dew. I forgot what it was called, and I think they only had it at Taco Bell, but Mt. Dew + Grape was a fabulous combination.

They need more Diet flavors of Dew dammit. Diet Mountain Dew tastes like vastly inferior to the other Diet Pespi-product drinks out there.

Wordlife

Reaction score
I think I'm the only one to like Distortion... it's pretty good, the lime flavor gives it a distinct kick at the end, its a great drink! But overall out of those three, it's got to be White Out for me as well.

Slash

Reaction score
Before I made the switch to Diet soft drinks, I love that Black Mountain Dew. I forgot what it was called, and I think they only had it at Taco Bell, but Mt. Dew + Grape was a fabulous combination.

I think your thinking about Pitch Black that one was pretty good