DeWayne Phillips

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DeWayne Phillips

Reaction score
normal_004.jpg

Name: DeWayne Phillips
Nickname:
Character Rep*: Christopher Phillips
Date of Birth: April 19, 1995
Place of Birth: Ypsilanti, Michigan
Currently Residing: Ypsilanti, Michigan
Height*: 5'11"
Weight*: 165lbs
*Should match approximate height and weight of pic base (please no seven-feet-tall Rey Mysterios).

Gimmick:
Alignment: Face
Wrestling Style: High Flyer, Risk Taker

Basic Moves:
- Diving crossbody
- Brainbuster
- Drop Kick
- Enzuigiri
- Superkick
- German Suplex
- Baseball slide
- Fireman's carry gutbuster
- Tornado DDT
- Hurricanrana

Signature Strikes:
- Frog splash
- Cloverleaf
- Back heel kick
- Backbreaker
- Falling inverted tornado DDT

Signature Submissions:
- Arm trap crossface
- Sharpshooter
- Boston crab
-
-

Trademark Moves:
- Double knee facebreaker
-
-

Finishing Move(s - please specify primary):
- Fill Up (Killswitch/Unprettier)
-
-

Signature Taunts/Poses:
Tag Line(s):
Entrance Music: "Young And Gettin' It" By Meek Mills

Short Entrance Description: "Young And Gettin' It" By Meek Mills starts to play over the arena sound systems, the fans are all jumping to their feet as the camera begins to pan around the arena until it finds DeWayne Phillips standing in the crowd. The camera then zooms in on DeWayne as he begins to make his way down the crowd, fans chanting and cheering as DeWayne makes it to the safety barricade. DeWayne then jumps over it and makes hios way into the ring.

Mini Profile Description*: DeWayne Phillips, is known for his age, he is known for begin so young, and is only 18. But he looks to come into PWF, making a name for himself, making the world know his name, and make the mark of being the youngest champion in PWF.

Character Biography*: DeWayne was born in Ypsilanti, Michigan, with both his parents being there for him. DeWayne started to watch and enjoy wrestling when he was just 4 years old. He has loved it ever since and when he turned 18, in 2013, he begin to take off, and he began to enjoy the sport and began train. He is young, but he is talented, he knows his way around the ring.

Previous Experience (If any):
- Wrestler for ECWF

Title History (If any):
-

Injury History (If any):
- Injuried his left shoulder fighting a fire as a volunteer fire fighter in Ypsilanti, Michigan.

Superstar Base Picture*: Christian/Christian Cage

Sample Promo*: This is me as a different wrestler.
normal_hd_2_mp40003.jpg

~ The scene begins to fade into a sold out Phillips Arena, where Chance Davis has just arrived backstage. Chance is walking down a dark hallway where boxes sit, marked from different things, from things like lights all the way to microphones, each box lined up against the wall as Chance walks along side them. Looking down the hallway Chance see's the ECWF interviewer walking toward him, as he walks upon Chance, he just smiles. ~

Interviewer: "Chance, Chance Davis, you are booked into a match with Ashley Poison, and it is a number one contender match for Raphael Intercontinental Championship, what are your thoughts?"

~ Chance looks over at the interviewer as he is handed the microphone. Chance slowly rises the microphone up to his lips and looks into the camera. ~

"My thoughts? My thoughts are this, as I am not to cocky, and as I do not like to do a lot of talking, but my thoughts are this and this only. Ashley has done a lot of great things in her career, and so have I, as I am not one to jump in and say, I am going to win, or I am going to destroy her, because I do not know what will happen in this match, but I will give her credit, she will be my toughest match ever since the return of ECWF, and I will say it will be a match noone will want to miss."

~ Chance then walks away from the camera man as he is left standing there. Chance then is seen heading to the ring area through the backstage..... ~

~ "Ain't No Coming Down" By Juicy J can be heard playing throughout the Phillips Arena over the sound systems. The fans are all to their feet, chanting and cheering. Chants of "Davis, Davis, Davis" can be heard throughout the arena. Chance makes his way to the top of the stage as the lights are flashing, the fans still cheering, Chance begins to make his way down the ramp, and into the ring. As he is handed a microphone he smirks and begins to speck. ~

normal_hd_2_mp40014.jpg

"Tonight, I am facing Ashley, in what might just be one of my greatest matches since ECWF has returned. This time it is not just a match, it is a match to see who will face Raphael for his championship. And as you all know, I am no stranger to championship gold, as I use to be the ECWF World Heavyweight Champion. But you see..."

~ Chance was interrupted with chants of "Greatest,Champion." He smiles as he thinks of the time as world champion, and then he remembers what he was talking about as he rises the microphone back to his lips and begins to speck. ~

"You see, a lot of you do not know the past of me and Ashley, you see, me and Ashley use to be in a relationship, you see, she and I was going to get married, but then wrestling took us our two different ways, and the company we met in, I haven't even heard of them in a while, but now I have to face her, I have to stand in the ring with her, and I know how she is, I know how talented she is, because I helped her get better, I helped her get to where she is, and I am, I am proud of her..."

~ Chance stops to take a breath, and he listens to the chants, the cheers as it makes him the happiest person to hear them, as he listens to the chants he begins to finish his speech. ~

normal_hd_2_mp40016.jpg

"So, babydoll, I am going to be ready for you tonight, I am going to see how well you have improved, and I just want to wish you luck."

~ "Ain't No Coming Down" By Juicy J starts to fade back in as the chants and cheers for Chance get louder. Chance then begins to exit the ring as the scene begins to fade. ~

Have you read and do you understand the Pulse Wrestling Federation/Pulse-Forums.net Rules and Regulations?: Yes

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Looks like a tricky character. Christian pic base with a Meek Mill theme song is definitely new. Anyways, allow me to be the first to say welcome to PWF! Stick around an maybe our paths shall cross down the line.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Accepted.

I take it Christopher Phillips is supposed to be the character's real name?

You don't have any catchphrases or poses?

I like this Chance Davis kid too.

Welcome to the PWF. If you can get a segment into me tonight, I can have it on this week's show.

Make yourself feel at home and enjoy the forums.