Deuce/Domino

• Thread starter Beer Money Army
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

Does anyone thinks they are doomed to be on the unemployment industry before 2009??

I sort of do.. it sucks..

I really thought this tag team lighted up the Tag team division in 2007.. There gimmick was entertaining and coming out in the old skool style car for there matches was nice add to there character....

But also they would have decent matches against L/K, MVP/hardy n Yang/Moore...

But in 2008.. It looks like WWE Creative team doesn't think much of them anymore...

my view J'day should have an 4 way (Morrison/Miz vs Festus/jesse vs Deuce/Domino Vs Yang/Moore)

It would brighten up the division a lil bit...

noumenon

Ah yes, yet another wasted tag team. Ever since losing the belts they've been working jobs to people in singles matches while Cherry comes out every week on RAW with the rest of the ho train. I'm just waiting for the "WWE has come to terms with the release of Smackdown Superstars Deuce and Domino. We wish them the best in their future endeavors." announcement on WWE.com

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well tbh, I never gave a damn about Deuce and Domino, and never will. I mean they aren't young (are in their lates 30's), yet don't have any real talent. They are extremely green, and I never really liked them. I know it takes more then one man or team to make a match, but the matches that they had with L&K that were good have to be mostly responsible to L&K.

As far as your Judgement Day Fatal Four Way, I would much rather see the Edge Heads in there than Deuce and Domino any day.

John

deuce and domino when they first came to wwe then they were like all new and exciting but now they have barely been used and job all the time. wasnt it them who were wwe tag champs in three weeks or less? but hey when did the tag titles ever have value?

Christian

Reaction score
...almost every tag team in the wwe is garbage. The only ones I like is Cryme Tyme, Santino/Carlito, and MnM2k8. Deuce and Domino always bored the hell out of me.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Im not intrested in D+D and never have been TBH they bore the shit out of me. all Tag teams are a waste of time at the mo because they arn't getting used anyway. but i agree that CrymeTime, cantino, miz/ morrison are much better than D+D anyway so if they get canned i wouldn't miss.

MikeRaw

Ya, your right, they are being wasted. Im not saying they were huge stars, but in this tag team division, they actually had a (arguably) entertaining gimmick. I dont care if people say it was dumb, but its better than being generic team #23254936 where they come out in yellow and pink tights and have a gay match... When they cut a promo, at least it gave them some character because of the gimmick, and they werent bad in the ring. They probably arent being used cause theres no storylines for them, but who cares? Just give them generic feud #9587640856 over a title belt or something... Or have them bully Yang and Moore for being "weird"...

1chiban

Reaction score
It was a pretty stupid gimmick, but I agree with MikeRaw - much better than another generic team which, apart from their association with Edge, is something that could be said about Ryder and Hawkins.

I've heard some murmurs that they may repackage them soon...

Beer Money Army

sweet.. I didn't mind the gimmick, Deuce/domino just needed alot of promo time than what they were given, to detail there character out to the crowd...

I can't stand Edge army. or edge Family stable.. at first edge army join edge, it reminded me of Jindrak/Reigns joining angle in 2004...

Jimmy Yang/Moore, morrison/miz, London/kendrick are my 3 favourite tag teams at the moment...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The Small Show said:
deuce and domino when they first came to wwe then they were like all new and exciting but now they have barely been used and job all the time. wasnt it them who were wwe tag champs in three weeks or less? but hey when did the tag titles ever have value?
If by three week title reign you mean from May until Ocotber I think it was, then yes, they did have a three month title reign.

I'm just curious because I found them extremely green in the ring, did anyone like them as wrestlers? I mean I remember when they wrestled Londrick once, and London had to wait for ages just for Deuce to get into position. Very greeen and boring imo.

chavoheat

Reaction score
They're both very green, but their gimmick makes them somewhat useful.