Details on return *Contains Spoilers*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
As previously reported, Paul Heyman returned to WWE for the first time since late 2006. He appeared on this week’s Raw as Brock Lesnar’s “legal representative.â€￾

Heyman cut a promo taking shots at today’s WWE for being so “image conscious,â€￾ and then read a statement from Lesnar, stating that he had quit the company and was “never coming back.â€￾ This is all part of a new storyline for Lesnar.
Heyman’s involvement with the company will become valuable as a mouthpiece for Lesnar, limiting the amount of acting that Lesnar is asked to do. With Lesnar being limited to a certain number of dates in his WWE contract, Heyman will be able to keep Lesnar’s storylines active while he is off television.

WWE Champion CM Punk teased Heyman’s return on his Twitter earlier today, writing, “Trust me when I say this #RAW will be fantastic. I love knowing stuff nobody knows. I tweet happy today. Hell, I’m just happy. Nice spending time with an old friend.â€￾ As previously noted, Punk spoiled the return of Heyman with the following Tweet and also uploading a photo of Heyman posted at 10:32 PM EDT, “Okay. I’m having a blast with this. Here he is. The man. MY man. And he’s headed to the ring….â€￾

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Punk is a fucking idiot for spoiling it.

Don't see Heyman hanging around either for what it's worth, he doesn't care about wrestling anymore.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I wouldn't say that he doesn't care about it. You don't know. But I understand him trying to do other things and distancing himself from it for awhile.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
They say Heyman will stick around to develop storylines and such.

This could be interesting

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
While it'd be nice I'm not sure I buy it Heyman working more dates than Brock I could see him working as many as Brock and then neither being on air at the same time. But I just dont see Heyman working that many more dates than Brock. Guess we'll see glad it's not just a one off though.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Boot Lawler off commentary for Heyman ffs.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Paul Heyman made his return to WWE for the first time since late 2006 on this week’s edition of WWE Raw. He appeared as Brock Lesnar’s “legal representative” and read a statement from Lesnar, which said that Lesnar was quitting the company and was “never coming back.”

Playing up to the storyline, the WWE website has already moved Brock Lesnar’s profile to the Alumni section of the site.

The WWE website has also uploaded a backstage video of Paul Heyman talking about Brock Lesnar, saying he is owed “millions,” you can check it out at this link.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Boot Lawler off commentary for Heyman ffs.

Him and Cole? I like them both but that would get tedious.

Anyway, great to see Paul return and he hasn't lost a damn step on the mic. I was very surprised but perhaps I shouldn't have been. Like others have said, Heyman makes for the perfect device to keep Brock relevant when he's not there (and when he is, for that matter).

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Him and Cole? I like them both but that would get tedious.

Anyway, great to see Paul return and he hasn't lost a damn step on the mic. I was very surprised but perhaps I shouldn't have been. Like others have said, Heyman makes for the perfect device to keep Brock relevant when he's not there (and when he is, for that matter).

I actually marked out hard. I love Heyman and I hope we see more of him because god damn he is one of the best talkers ever.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I would only dream of it

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
- As seen on last night’s RAW Supershow from Greensboro, Paul Heyman made his return to WWE as Brock Lesnar’s legal representative in the storylines. Heyman announced that Lesnar had quit WWE and that the company owes him millions of dollars. Lesnar is still under contract to WWE, for those wondering.

Heyman is also working under a deal with WWE. Plans are in place to have Heyman in the company through August. A Lesnar vs. Triple H grudge match is expected for SummerSlam where Heyman will be featured with Lesnar. Heyman will most likely disappear from WWE TV following SummerSlam.

Until then, he will be a main part of the Lesnar storyline and will be making semi-regular appearances for WWE going forward. Heyman can be used on TV to represent Lesnar while Lesnar has to be kept away due to having a limited number of dates on his contract.

As far as why he came back, it was described as a chance for him to do something new on a limited basis, get his name out, work with some people he cares for and make some money. Heyman’s WWE return was put together in the last week and was not something that has been planned all along.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Oh my God, this is just amazing! Lesnar being back was amazing, but Heyman too? Excuse me while I contain my boner.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Nice to hear Paul E. is going to be sticking around.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Well if I can't have Paul E. booking the show i guess i can live with him on screen.