Details On Candice Michelle's Injury

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

-Wrestlezone.com

During her match with Beth Phoenix on Raw last night, Candice Michelle took a nasty fall from the top rope on to her shoulder knocking her out and was rushed to hospital for evaluation. She was later diagnosed with a concussion and a broken collar bone.

She interestingly took a similar bump during the UK tour, landing on her face. So this was either a rehearsed bump gone bad or she is just an unlucky person.

WWE.com are reporting that she will be out of action for 4 to 6 weeks, so she will miss the Cyber Sunday PPV of which she is on the poster for.

Damn, there goes one piece of eye candy :(

The Rated R CMStar

Too bad, Candice was really getting a lot better in the ring. I say make Beth a face and insert Melina back on

CenaMark54

As much as Candice has improved, she shouldn't be doing anyhting were the opportunity to land on her head is even remotely possible.

I cringe whenever I see rookies like Candice and Maria do anyhting remotely dangerous. They should stick to choke holds, punching, and kicking.

Reaction score
The following is from WWE.com:

Candice Michelle was injured after falling from the top rope in her match against Women's Champion Beth Phoenix on Raw. She was rushed to a local medical facility where it was determined she suffered a cracked clavicle.

Further tests are currently being conducted to rule out any other possible injuries. Candice will be out of action 6-8 weeks Surgery will not be needed.

same thing but looks like wwe think shes going to be out longer then 4-6

Marvel26

Reaction score
This is great...in a way!
Now she will be able to get further training and improve even more!

This Guy

you knew she was really heard, you could hear the ref say, just pin her. Then as Beth dragged her off the ropes the ref could be heard saying, be careful. And as he got down to count he said this is going to be it. You could tell even when she was sitting up, that she was completely out of it. She didn't look like she knew what was actually going on. In the exclusive footage on wwe.com Stephanie McMahon hands her a bottle of water on the way to the ambulance and Candice started freaking out and tore off the neck brace and fought her way up to sitting up on the stretcher. She still looked confused and disoriented.

So kids? You want to be a Pro-Wrestler?

Marvel26

Reaction score
That backstage video!!!
I'm gald to see Stephanie is so involved in the business!!!
Didn't Stephanie try to give her water while she was lying down...isn't that why she freaked out?

This Guy

^possibly, but, she looked pretty out of it. She had that glassed over look. I don't think she knew where she was and probably was drifting in and out of conciousness.

PeepShow

Yeah, as you said earlier This Guy, I actually thought it was part of the match, but I could pretty much tell it wasnt when the voice of JR and King went somber. I mean the do that a lot, and I can tell a big difference when something is real and something is fake. Just watch JR's speech after Owen's fall at Over the Edge.

Anyways, Hope she makes a full recovery.

MJ807

Reaction score
Best of luck to Candice Michelle it was a horrible fall and out of all the wrestlers on the roster she was the last I suspected to get injured.