Details of Ashley Massaro NCIS investigation released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Please note the following includes descriptions of sexual assault

Details regarding the investigation into claims of sexual assault made by Ashley Massaro have been released.

Following her death in 2019, lawyer Konstantine Kyros published an affidavit from Massaro which included allegations she was drugged and assaulted by someone claiming to be a US Army doctor during a WWE tour of Kuwait. WWE later denied knowledge of Massaro's claims, something a lawyer representing John Laurinaitis has since refuted.

The United States Naval Criminal Service launched an investigation into the allegations in June 2019. The investigation was officially closed on January 27, 2020, when it was determined that all leads had been exhausted and they were not able to determine where the alleged crime took place.

The NCIS report has recently been made available via a freedom of information request by Wrestling-Online.com. The full report can be viewed here.

From the NCIS report:

The incident involved deceased civilian World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) personality Ashley MASSARO. As background, in an affidavit signed prior to her death pertaining to her lawsuit against the WWE, MASSARO claimed that while on a USO tour to Kuwait in "2007", she was taken to a medical facility to be treated for dehydration and/or and was subsequently "raped" and "sodomized" by an individual she believed to be an active duty military physician while an unknown female stood guard. AFOSI and US Army Criminal Investigation Division (USACID) conducted initial inquiries into the allegations and provided results of their investigation to NCIS. An interview of MASSARO's attending physician was conducted. An unsuccessful attempt to locate the alleged crime scene was conducted. All logical investigative leads have been exhausted. To date, no subject, scene, or witnesses have been identified. The reported victim is deceased, and no prosecutorial venue exists within the NCISRU Corpus Christi, TX area of responsibility. This case is closed.
Records indicate Massaro was treated at Camp Life Support Area in Kuwait, but NCIS' attempts to determine the exact location of the camp proved unsuccessful.

Massaro's affidavit claims the assault took place in 2007 but records relating to the case state it took place in 2006.

The physician's assistant who attended to Massaro on July 2, 2006, was interviewed in 2019 as part of the NCIS investigation. The assistant, whose name has been redacted, noted Massaro came in complaining of abdominal and pelvic pain. They also noted Massaro was accompanied by a man who "seemed to be acting skittish and strange." The man was allegedly well-built and possibly had a mustache.

The assistant also noted that Massaro appeared to be drowsy when he first attended to her but "she was not falling asleep during conversation or slurring her words." He also noted that someone else in the facility expressed that Massaro may have been high. The assistant noted that he had "little experience with people on drugs or alcohol" so he was not sure.

According to the assistant, Massaro agreed to a pelvic exam that was conducted with a female Corpsman in the room and Massaro was lucid throughout. The assistant also noted that someone did bang on the door to check on Massaro while he was attending to her, which is consistent with claims made by Massaro in her affidavit. The exam had to be stopped briefly so Massaro could answer back that everything was fine.

The assistant also stated that Massaro did not seem upset, was not crying, and there was nothing that led him to think she had been sexually assaulted. He also stated he did not see Massaro leave the facility.

The NCIS attempted to speak with the Officer in Charge of the clinic where Massaro was treated. However, the person stated they did not want to be interviewed.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Ashley Massaro's rape is one of the most tragic wrestling stories I've ever heard. It still is really hard to hear about.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
I'm sure a lot of shitpeople gonna take a bunch of this as a victory and try to use it as an argument pro-WWE.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
"Konstantine Kyros"

I'm not gonna make light of her getting raped because the person who committed the act is a piece of human garbage, but this Kyros guy.....he's never going to rest until he gets a successful case against WWE is he, no matter what the case.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
"Konstantine Kyros"

I'm not gonna make light of her getting raped because the person who committed the act is a piece of human garbage, but this Kyros guy.....he's never going to rest until he gets a successful case against WWE is he, no matter what the case.
Everything that happened to her is an atrocity and I hope the perpetrators get their comeuppance.

That being said the lawyer dude Constantine Kyros... Does that not sound like a WWE name? Like dead ass I could see that being some evil wrestling villain in the late 80s or something.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
Everything that happened to her is an atrocity and I hope the perpetrators get their comeuppance.

That being said the lawyer dude Constantine Kyros... Does that not sound like a WWE name? Like dead ass I could see that being some evil wrestling villain in the late 80s or something.

It does, but he's the villain who will never go away cause he keeps getting jobbed out by the big hero, which in most cases actually is WWE.