Det/Chi Jan 30/31 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Yeah, I think Steenerico vs American Wolves could be a good match, just doesnt seem like main event material. In 07-08 we saw lots of Steenerico vs NRC matches and i think the NRC was a lot better than A.W.

Brodie vs Necro could be really good if they made it a no dq. The match at french connection wasn't really that good imo.

I also think the matches someone suggested on the ROH site, would be the ones added. In fact i was thinking a few of the same matches

- Strong/Stevens vs Jacobs/Delirous

- Jay Briscoe vs Nigel M.

- Then you have Black/Aries/Lynn/Young in a 4 way or singles matches.

Also another match was added to Chicago. Jerry Lynn + Necro vs. Delirous + Brodie Lee. Not too impressed with that one. Not real sure why Jerry Lynn is teaming with Necro.

Montana

Well now we have....

Det

World Tag Team Title Match
Kevin Steen & El Generico defend vs. The American Wolves of Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards with Larry Sweeney

Special Attraction
Tyler Black vs. Jerry Lynn

Special Challenge Match
Claudio Castagnoli vs. Brent Albright

Tag Team Action
Roderick Strong & Erick Stevens vs. Jimmy Jacobs & Delirious

First Time Ever
Bryan Danielson vs. Rhett Titus

"French Connection" Rematch
The Necro Butcher vs. Brodie Lee

(Plus Nigel, Austin Aries, Jay Briscoe without matches)

Chicago

Steel Cage War
Sweet N Sour Inc. vs. Brent Albright, Roderick Strong, Erick Stevens, & TBD & TBD

Special Challenge Match
Claudio Castagnoli vs. Kevin Steen

Tag Team Challenge Match
Jerry Lynn & The Necro Butcher vs. Delirious & Brodie Lee

Singles Action
Alex "Sugarfoot" Payne vs. Silas Young

Preshow Match
Egotistico Fantastico vs. Deryck St. Holmes

(Plus Nigel, Generico, Danielson, Briscoe, Titus, Black, Aries)

Soulpower

Silas Young vs Austin Aries and Jay Briscoe vs Nigel have been added to the Detroit show. Nigel vs Jay will be a non-title match.