Desperately seeking turn.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Right now in the 'E, there's a lot of people who I think need need to turn face/heel for one reason or another. Right now the main 3 are;

Batista: He is staler than a loaf of bread from 1942. Tista is pretty much gimmickless right now, all he seems to be in el generic powerhouse or his gimmick is 'I want my re-match'. A heel turn could really freshen up Big Dave.

Triple H: The Game plays the heel so well, and his face persona is so meh. His title reign has been boring, although that could be credited to bad booking as much as him. He also appears to be gimmickless, a heel 'cerebral assasin' Triple H is much better than the current generic face kayfabe breaking Triple H.

John Morrison: Turn him face and break him away from Miz. John usually shoots for laughs rather than heat in his promos, which is an advantage in that department. This one probably shouldn't happen for a little longer though, once Mizorrison gets stale as a team.

Who do you think needs a turn?

Kizza

Batista: Not even a heel turn would get me interested in him. I thought he would turn heel in his feud with Shawn Michaels, and it was a great time to do it, but they decided to go with a Jericho heel turn instead, which worked out much better then a Batista heel turn.

Triple H: Oh fuck yes, please turn heel. Besides Edge, Smackdown needs a top heel. Kozlov ain't established yet as a legit main eventer, and bad ass i'm-the-reason-you-watch-this-show Triple H would be an almighty refreshment and a breath of fresh air into a very stale character.

John Morrison: Not sure if I agree on this one. Morrison just seems like one of those guys who is a natural heel, and just wouldn't work well as a face. Much like Randy Orton. I wouldn't attempt a face turn just yet, maybe later on, but right now, I don't think he could pull it off.

Moonlight Drive

John Morrison: Not sure if I agree on this one. Morrison just seems like one of those guys who is a natural heel, and just wouldn't work well as a face. Much like Randy Orton. I wouldn't attempt a face turn just yet, maybe later on, but right now, I don't think he could pull it off.
That's the main reason I want to see the face turn happen sometime in mid-2009. I'm a huge Morrison mark, and want to see him make it far. The only thing I see holding him back is if he can work the roles of both face and heel.

kingovkings

Reaction score
HHH deffo needs a change. I LOVE him as heel he plays heel the best IMO. But TBH his shitty run on Smack down isnt just due to him being a face. Its mainly down to bad booking and lack off decent feuds. But yeah he really needs a change.

Morrison i think he is doing good at the mo. Id like to see him have a long feud with HBK and start moving toward singles and Main Eventing. But on the other hand id like to see him stay with back up for miz. In a dx type role like HHH,HBK. Because without Morrison Miz will struggle. And they are awicked tag team.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I agree triple h and batista need to turn heel but morrison needs to stay a heel he just has a heel attitude.

JTG

Reaction score
I want to see Ken Kennedy turn heel when he comes back. I loved him as a heel moving toward main eventing.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Batista, BATISTA, BATISTA! He's the most stale guy on the roster (second to Taker). The closest he came was after last year's WM when Flair was retired but did we see him turn heel? No, he played tweener or something. Tista needs a heel turn immediately!

The Shua

Reaction score
What about Punk? His career has pretty much gone downhill since losing the title.....so why not capitalize that and pull a heel turn....maybe turning on Kofi?

I know the same has been done billions of times.....but something needs to change.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Batista, BATISTA, BATISTA! He's the most stale guy on the roster (second to Taker). The closest he came was after last year's WM when Flair was retired but did we see him turn heel? No, he played tweener or something. Tista needs a heel turn immediately!

Tista's always been boring, I don't fully agree with a heel turn, but him being tweener and not caring about anything anymore would be fresh.
What about Punk? His career has pretty much gone downhill since losing the title.....so why not capitalize that and pull a heel turn....maybe turning on Kofi?

I know the same has been done billions of times.....but something needs to change.

I fucking hate you. The only thing wrong with punk is the shortage of time they;ve invested in him ever since he lost his championship (in which he got robbed of) He must of done something because anyone could fortell that his current booking would hurt his image.

Spity94

Reaction score
I too agree that cm punk needs to go heel.If you take a look at his indy carrer he played a very good heel imo.Beign in the WWE now he might have to tone it down some or go in a diffrent direction with the heel character but thats still something i would like to see done.It would be fresh and it might get him another title run.

Batista has been on my list for a heel turn for far to long.He was more entertaining when he was with evolution as heel.Maybe it was the fact that he wasnt doing much talking or that he was bassicly a bodyguard for Triple H and the main focus wasn't on him, but i found that pretty damn entertaining and imo i think thats what Batista does best :grin:

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
honestly no one even needs to make a turn. Faces just need more attitude nowadays.

I don't know how it makes sense to whoever to not further the success of the attitude era which had babyfaces tweeners and heels.

EX: Carlito. They'll only let this guy be a cut throat heel or a goofy face, do they even know how to book a tweener anymore? And why aren't all faces tweeners?

CenaMark54

I would love to see an Orton/Batista double turn, but it won't happen. Its too risky.

Batista needs to turn heel.

HHH needs to turn heel.

Evil Austin

I think Jeff Hardy should turn heel, I think that it is the only way he will get the title sure it will be hard to get the fans to turn on him but seriously if he turns into a rutheless blood seeking extreme Jeff Hardy like he recently turned into but a bad guy it would make it easier for him to headline WM.

but that's what I think probably not what you guys think.